Any hidden gems you have for the ds/3ds/New3ds

• Thread starter V_Weeb
  • Start date
V_Weeb

V_Weeb

Ashe Trash
Towns Folk
The title says it all.

One hidden gem i played for 3ds is Project X Zone it is a JRPG with characters from Capcom, Namco and Sega and Project X Zone 2 has some Nintendo characters from Fire emblem. (sorry for bad english)

ds:

solatorobo, red the hunter

its the spiritual sequel for tail concerto for PS1, its placed in a world with floating islands in the sky and furries living in these island
the gameplay its too easy, but the history its good
some of the characters of tail concerto appears in this game in secondary quest
but its a shor game, but more long that tail concerto

999: 9 persons are trapped in a ship and must escape in 9 hours, if not, they will die, but there are one problem, the kidnapper its between them
its a visual novel and the history is a masterpiece

3ds
virtue las reward:

the sequel of 999, but here you must choose to trust the other persons, or betray them

codename steam
a strategy game/shooter its very difficult and you must be cautius, because your characters can die in 4 hits if you put them in serius danger

sadly, it didnt sold much

The title says it all.

One hidden gem i played for 3ds is Project X Zone it is a JRPG with characters from Capcom, Namco and Sega and Project X Zone 2 has some Nintendo characters from Fire emblem. (sorry for bad english)

well, proyect x zone isnt a hidden gem, since its known by the major part of sega/namco/campcom/nintendo fans
and the first game was very meh in my opinion, altrougth the second one its better

Reactions: mrTTL and V_Weeb
The title says it all.

I made a mistake project x zone isn't a hidden gem.

ds:
999:
9 persons are trapped in a ship and must escape in 9 hours, if not, they will die, but there are one problem, the kidnapper its between them
its a visual novel and the history is a masterpiece

3ds:
virtue las reward:

the sequel of 999, but here you must choose to trust the other persons, or betray them
Those games sound really fun. If I get ahold of enough coins to trade for a $50 eShop card (which won't be any time soon lol), I might consider checking them out with the leftover money from getting Pokemon Art Academy.

rhythm paradise
gb_nds_rhythmparadise.jpg
it is such an amazing game with a great sound track fun and easy controls. its hard for the people who aren't to good with rhythm games but I'm actually really good with these kind of games. some of the strange scenarios you get into are very funny and very weird I highly suggest it

Hidden gems for da DS, i really dont have any for the 3ds sry :(
For the DS i have some awesome titles like the legendary starfy, as oshul said rythm paradise, and obviously all da clab panguin gams :p, no but seriously another good one is Chibi-Robo Park patrol bu idk if that is a idden gem, its just so underrated

I think Pokemon Conquest (DS) is a rare game, I didn't really hear about it until I saw someone here mentioning it a while back. I researched it online and it had got many highly rated reviews. I love the Pokemon franchise, so I picked it up from a shop in town (it's availability was limited). It really is an amazing game throughout, with many hours of gameplay to progress through. The turn-based battling system is great. The storyline is engaging, and the post-game content (character scenarios) is interesting.

Reactions: Blue Knight and T-Player Guy
For the DS I have a few, like Rhythm Paradise (but I do see that's getting more popular! :eek: ), a SpongeBob game from my friends in real life which I love (Draw To Life :3), and a Goosebumps game. I don't remember the name but I do know it takes place at an amusement park.

What is Rhythm Paradise? >.>
I only know Rhythm Heaven

What is Rhythm Paradise? >.>
I only know Rhythm Heaven

Rhythm Paradise is the European version of rhythm heaven. They both have the same content.

Reactions: faustine
Oh

A hidden gem for the DS that I know of is Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective. The plot of the game is that you play as a guy named Sissel who died and you need to prevent many people from dying in one night because your spirit will disappear in the morning. As a ghost, you can possess objects and you'll need to utilize each object's abilities to prevent someone from dying. That is all I can give away without spoiling the plot.

The Legendary Starfy on Ds. That was fun platformer game. Sadly though it has little replay value but still a great game.

I think most of mine would be some of the e-shop titles that one might look over or pass up. Crystel monsters, Zenonia, Mercenaries saga 2, Grinsia, The denpamen 1, 2 and 3 , Chronus arc, Justice Chronicles, Citizens of earth , Excave, and adventure bar story to just name a few . There are many more out like these.

I think a lot of the SMT games as no one seems (or at least of what I know) to enjoy playing it (they all think it's the same thing as Pokemon) most people I know dismiss it immediately (probably because they only play first person shooter and fifa) because they think they won't understand

Reactions: Blue Knight
Go to internet browser tap the bottom screen but you have to do it in the Mario theme enjoy your game

I had Color Zen.There's some people that hate this and there's people that like it.You can't really rate this game as there's very few people that played this but what do you expect with a hidden gem?

DS: OMG Our 25 Mini-Games. It got bad reviews, but I enjoyed it as a time-killer because it was so simple and the cartoonish haunted house theme was charming.

3DS: Demon King Box. Same - got mediocre reviews, but a really fun tower defense game for me.

In DS:
Hotel dusk

In 3DS:
Dead or alive

In DS:
Hotel dusk

Don't forget about Last Window: The Secret of Cape West on the DS. The artwork/style was very unique. The music also had this jazzy vibe that makes you relax.

Hidden gem on the 3ds:
Rhythm thief

Back