Anyone have a working SNES?

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
Maybe you should try it out, most TV's still have antennas (surprisingly)

I tried today and I played Super Mario All-Stars for a bit then left it running and came back to find the screen had glitched out and locked up. So maybe? It’s either the cart or console.

Also, I found some accessories while digging out my SNES from the abyss: An arcade stick and Super Game Boy. Also bonus pic of Pokémon Blue on Game Boy.

I found a sensor and game for the Super Scope too, but I couldn’t find the scope itself.

Attachments

• AB06A0A7-0050-44DB-B187-7C5B4849EA72.jpeg
    AB06A0A7-0050-44DB-B187-7C5B4849EA72.jpeg
    826.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 3A6FBA01-DA72-4B81-A3FF-2262100D7146.jpeg
    3A6FBA01-DA72-4B81-A3FF-2262100D7146.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 35280B06-2F6C-4FA3-A539-80FDFF8BD912.jpeg
    35280B06-2F6C-4FA3-A539-80FDFF8BD912.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I tried today and I played Super Mario All-Stars for a bit then left it running and came back to find the screen had glitched out and locked up. So maybe? It’s either the cart or console.

Also, I found some accessories while digging out my SNES from the abyss: An arcade stick and Super Game Boy. Also bonus pic of Pokémon Blue on Game Boy.

I found a sensor and game for the Super Scope too, but I couldn’t find the scope itself.
That's cool! if you have trouble with your cartridge... just lick it lightly, the tip of it, the moisture will help with the dust, or if you want, just take a q-tip and get in there. Make sure your ports are tightened all of the way

I just loaned my friend my Game Boy Advanced SP, and found some games to go along with it.

That's cool! if you have trouble with your cartridge... just lick it lightly, the tip of it, the moisture will help with the dust, or if you want, just take a q-tip and get in there. Make sure your ports are tightened all of the way

I just loaned my friend my Game Boy Advanced SP, and found some games to go along with it.

I did the old tried and true method of blowing into the cartridge and console slot. I actually had to do it quite a bit to even get it to boot up. The Game Boy was much easier to boot, but squeezing it turns it off which is bizarre. Plus it has a line through the display that I don’t remember noticing 20 years ago. Maybe I just forgot.

Reactions: Jisenku
I did the old tried and true method of blowing into the cartridge and console slot. I actually had to do it quite a bit to even get it to boot up. The Game Boy was much easier to boot, but squeezing it turns it off which is bizarre. Plus it has a line through the display that I don’t remember noticing 20 years ago. Maybe I just forgot.
oof, the screen probably deteriorated

Back