AC:NL Anything to do in New Leaf?

• Thread starter Apollo
  • Start date
Yeah! There are also... other things to do. Like...
Making Villagers Fall into Pitfalls
Going to club LOL (You might have to go to another town)
Decorating your house
...And a LOT more. Need anymore things just tell me! ^^
Thx for the Axe Also when ever I get on my 3Ds your always playing Animal Crossing so I think you should tack a break and read a book

Thx for the Axe Also when ever I get on my 3Ds your always playing Animal Crossing so I think you should tack a break and read a book
I leave my 3ds open sometimes... and when it is closed that still counts as me being online. I do take breaks, and I dont like reading that much.

The first few days are always the slowest days of Animal Crossing. I tend to go on mine 30 minutes a day every day. I do the fossils, weeding, checking the stores for stuff to buy, and a lot more. It's really boring on the first few days. Animal Crossing is a game where most things won't be finished the day you start them, and you will probably have to wait until the next day for it to be finished.

Most people have different interests, many like the game and others completely hate it.

I had a bit of trouble getting into the New Leaf, but after a few days, it is a lot of fun. You unlock a lot more things, like get tools for fishing, bug catching etc. Later, you unlock Club LOL, the Roost and a lot more things. You can also play multiplayer with your friends.

Try the game a bit more, and I'm quite sure you should like it!

Well, you should definitely try to play the game for more than an hour, as most of the major unlocks (such as the many tools, Tortimer Island, etc.) come after playing for some time (maybe 4-5 hours). If you still can't get into it, maybe it just isn't your style of game...

Back