Apple's tvOS on Nintendo NX

• Thread starter Oscar836
  • Start date
Well I just stole the account info from my brother's Netflix account and put it on my Wii U xD
It's okay since we both watch pretty much the same thing so he wouldn't notice it much =p
Heh. My friend shares her Netflix account with me and two other of my friends. And from my point of view, we all watch different shows. So most likely, we know who is watching what show.

Well I just stole the account info from my brother's Netflix account and put it on my Wii U xD
It's okay since we both watch pretty much the same thing so he wouldn't notice it much =p
Taking accounts is fine. I know personally I use my mom's hulu for anime and old cartoons (#XJ9 fam @#MikaWindy ) but then again, we have even more video options with a roku

Reactions: 423
Heh. My friend shares her Netflix account with me and two other of my friends. And from my point of view, we all watch different shows. So most likely, we know who is watching what show.
That's neat.
But yea variety of streaming services is okay, but there really isn't any good for having so many of them on a console mostly used to play games instead of watching videos xD

Let's just hope Nintendo will choose wisely on which streaming services will be allowed on the NX.

Let's just hope Nintendo will choose wisely on which streaming services will be allowed on the NX.
Netflix and Hulu for sure.
Youtube may get a ticket as well.
Crunchyroll is debatable. So is Amazon Instant Video

Taking accounts is fine. I know personally I use my mom's hulu for anime and old cartoons (#XJ9 fam @#MikaWindy ) but then again, we have even more video options with a roku
Ooh. Tatsu, you should probably watch Daria. And did you ever watch Batman: The Animated Series? I loved Batman TAS when I was little and still do.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Netflix and Hulu for sure.
Youtube may get a ticket as well.
Crunchyroll is debatable. So is Amazon Instant Video
What about Prime?

That's neat.
But yea variety of streaming services is okay, but there really isn't any good for having so many of them on a console mostly used to play games instead of watching videos xD
Worse than the people that buy Xbox's and PS4's and only ever buy movies and not games.

@Doctor Strange I love watching Batman: TAS

@N I rarely see anyone use AIV but crunchyroll is so good for watching anime all the weeaboos love it

Reactions: Doctor Strange
Worse than the people that buy Xbox's and PS4's and only ever buy movies and not games.
Yeah. That's kind of sad. That's why there are computers. Not their original purpose, but a computer is a simpler option. The primary goals of those consoles are to play games. Those are just add on features that modern day people grew accustomed to. Such a waste of hard earned money...

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
In all honesty, if you are going to buy a console just for videos, just buy a DVD player. Way cheaper and easier to handle

In all honesty, if you are going to buy a console just for videos, just buy a DVD player. Way cheaper and easier to handle
Exactly. Less money wasted. (3

That's pretty much what my brother does with his PS4 now xD

@N I rarely see anyone use AIV but crunchyroll is so good for watching anime all the weeaboos love it

I know that from second hand experience xD

Tru

Back