Are stars really visible where you live?

• Thread starter Tuzo
  • Start date
Tuzo

Tuzo

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
At night, you can't even see the stars where I live o_O I think it's impossible if you live in a city because of all the pollution

Yeah, one of these days I'm going to go out camping far away from any city just so I can see thousand over my head, like we're supposed to.

Yeah, you can see a lot here actually. They're so pretty. <3

Not here, you'd be lucky if you were able to see just a few.

Can only see a few where I'm at.

I wish they were, but unfortunately you can only see a few at night.

In the city it's harder for me to see them but Because we aren't a HUGE city they are still visible at night. I miss my home town though where I grew up an hour away from winnipeg. At night you could see all of the stars and sometimes my friends and I went to the country side and looked up at the sky.

Sadly, no. I live in a urban city, therefore it is difficult to see the stars. :/

Yes, yes they are. One of the many great benefits of living out in the country.

I don't even really look at the sky at night though the other day when I was walking home late I could pretty clearly see the stars #Amazing!

Yes they are visible but only when it's a 11 to 12 o'clock

Sadly, no :( when I look outside my bedroom's window I see only darkness, but sometimes I see a really bright and pretty star! :)

We do get to see stars here. Not as many as some places, probably, but as long as it isn't cloudy you can see a bunch of them.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Just barely, you can see lots of pretty stars. It's pretty hard for me to see them, since I live in the city, which has lots of pollution.

I live in the country so I see a lot but I don't really look at them anymore.Tonight I'm gonna look at them and see the various colours that they have.They make the night sky look so mysterious.

Usually yes they are. I've been to the mountains and seen the pure starry sky (even the Milky Way was visible, it was beautiful!) and I must say the visibility is pretty low where I live although you can see some stars.

Sadly no. Its very hard to find stars in a city. Every time I look up into the sky all I see is darkness. Sometimes I wonder what it would look like to see a sky full of stars. I recently saw images about starry nights and they are beautiful. I wanted to get away from the city and I have. But nothing was different. The only time I could see some stars is in summer. You could only see about 20 stars at my place. Why do cities need to produce all this pollution?

I live in a middle thing between city and village so you can see Stars if it´s not cloudy or foggy.
But you can´t really see star formations

I live in a peaceful little city far away from cities so It's much peaceful where I am and the star night view Is quite alluring followed by the silent neighborhood It's like wish there was some action out here

We do get to see stars here. Not as many as some places, probably, but as long as it isn't cloudy you can see a bunch of them.
I plays lots of animal crossing new leaf too we should play some time. I also watch Smosh when I'm bored.:D

Back