Are there any bullies in your school?

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
College is generally free of bullies, but if you're the type that runs your mouth and I also mean on social media, then it can still be hell. :mad:

Elementary was cool and I never got bullied ,but most kids were scared of me because I was bad although me and my cousin used to get bullied my friends brother and his friends they were really mean I remember they wanted to beat us up because we were sitting in their favorite spot and they couldn't do anything because we were sitting next to a cafeteria lady if I was more taller Idc I would try to fight back and also the kid who I said was my friend turned into my bully because he was really mean well first he was nice ,but then he turned mean and was jealous of me because I was more attractive than him I remember I used to go home a lot because of family problems and I would lend him my pencils and he would steal them he didn't really care about me anyways and I remember I got so tired of him that one time it was Spring Break and I got his Spring Break packet because we all got one and had to complete it all and I took it home and ripped it for being mean and it was the best day of my life because he had 3 weeks of no recesss and here comes Middle School :oops: Middle school was the worst idk why I stopped being bad and started becoming soft ,but anyways I got picked on because I was quite and had no style and people would be mean to me also I remember one time in 6th grade when the teacher yelled at me and he yelled at me for being stupid and not turning in a project so I ignored him because he was mean I guess I was unlucky in 6th grade and when I had P.E. I was scared of getting pants by other people because it would be embarrassing,but thank God I didn't and 8th graders would defend me if I got picked on also the friend who was jealous of me in elementary wanted to see my lock combination so he could steal my clothes ,but I covered it everytime also I remember I used to be a loner half a semester once the other semester started I was glad I made a friend who really understood me so we became friends in 7th grade there were no bullies ,but there were pantsers in the P.E. locker room and in 8th grade there were bullies and idk how ,but I got stuck in a low class and in that low class all the bullies that hated me from past years were in there and the worst part of all was one time in the Math class the teachers from the hall were running late so then this kid aggressively punched me in front of everyone in my face even if I didn't do anything to him so I started to cry ,but I put my head down because and covered my face because i didn't want anyone to see it was really mest up yet nobody stood up for me which was even sadder also one time I remember that same kid wanted to cut my hair with some scissors and he did ,but some cool kids from my class told him to leave me alone because I was bad and I told him thank you ,but that's not all in P.E. I remember this one kid threw a dodge ball at my face and I didn't do anything the good thing is that people just saw me grab my face and not cry ,but people were mean in middle school I wasn't mean I just wanted to fit in with the cool kids and then this one time I remember these one kids used to say I was so bummy because of my clothes although I could barely afford it ,but people were too mean and I remember befriending this one kid that everyone hated because he was mean ,but he was really nice and I'm glad I became his friend he defended me from bullies and was tough also in highschool Freshmen year there was this bully would pick on me during P.E. and I didn't do nothing to him he was the friend of the kid who hit me in front of everyone and I remember when one kid used to defend me because he always punched me and pretended to joke around I also used to pretend to be sick all the time so I could go home and not deal with them I think people were really mean in middle school ,but highschool was better imo if I could go back in time I would go back so I could defend myself from the all the bullies who picked on me.

Which one?

I've been to a lot of schools, and the worst bullies I've seen were in my elementary school years. Remember, I came from a ghetto neighborhood, so Cali had some of the worst school experiences for me.

That sucks dude I really hate bullies the only reason why they turn into bullies is because of their family they might not have a dad or mom with them because the kid who picked on me didn't have any parents kids said that he lived with his grandma I'm not being mean or anything ,but I think his dad was in jail and his mom left my opinion that's why he always released alll his anger on people who never did him anything like I tried to be his friend ,but he was so mean so I was like nvm and elementary was cool I used to fight with people who used to hit me or if they were bullies also don't let yourself get bullied always stand up for yourself
I've been to a lot of schools, and the worst bullies I've seen were in my elementary school years. Remember, I came from a ghetto neighborhood, so Cali had some of the worst school experiences for me.

Yeah, I remember a lot of weapons and physical bullying involved. Well, it comes with the territory, I guess. For eleven years of torment, I learned a lot of new things about the world.

Yea I remember I grew up in a ghetto city and when I started school I used to say a lot of bad words :p probably because I used to hang out with my uncles and aunts when they were teenagers and some of them got stuck in my head I remember telling my kindergarten teacher a lot of bad words and the kids didn't know they were bad word ane she held me in during lunch and one time she she got so tired that she called my parents and told them and I stopped hanging out with my aunts and uncles i didn't know they were doing me harm until I was in 2nd grade and started to know more about bad words I didn't realize I was such a bad kid in kindergarten.

Back