Are there any Final Fantasy fans here?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've played all of the old Final Fantasy games. From 1 to 6, they were all great. I even purchased an enhanced version of Final Fantasy IV for iOS. It brought back a lot of good memories.

What do you think about the Final Fantasy games that you have played? Are you a fan of the series?

Yes, I am.
Taking non-Nintendo platform games also into account, I've played:
  • Final Fantasy (NES)
  • Final Fantasy (PSP remake)
  • Final Fantasy II (PSP remake)
  • Final Fantasy III (PSP/iOS remake)
  • Final Fantasy IV (DS remake)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PS1)
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)
  • Dissidia 012 Duicodem Final Fantasy (PSP)
My favourite FF game is Crisis Core. So moving, so brilliant, a game that's really perfect. The music in the entire series is great but Crisis Core's soundtrack is on a whole different level.
I haven't finished the NES game or the PSP remakes of the first two games. Too hard and too little hand-holding :p I still like them though and will take another shot at finishing them.

Reactions: Marc
I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy, but I played a lot some games. The most I played is FFVII, I finished that game like... 9 or 10 times?

I have played:
  • Final Fantasy IV (Don't remember)
  • Final Fantasy VII (PS1-PSP)
  • Final Fantasy VIII (PS1-PSP)
  • Final Fantasy IX (PS1-PSP)
  • Final Fantasy X (PS2)
  • Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy (PSP)
  • Dissidia 012 Duicodem Final Fantasy (PSP)
Don't remember about playing other games :p

Reactions: Marc
I've only played 1-6 when they were released for the GBA, my favorite being FFVI (that Edgar :love:).
I've also played FF Tactics Advance and I still need to finish Tactics A2.

I've played:
  • Final Fantasy
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy VIII (dropped it halfway)
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire Of The Rift
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes Of Time
Final Fantasy IV is my all time favorite. Also, the iOS version you've played is based on the NDS version :p

I've also played but not finished Crystal Defenders (which is godawful) and War of the Lions for the PSP.

Final Fantasy IV is my all time favorite. Also, the iOS version you've played is based on the NDS version :p

The iOS version is a modification of the NDS version, so it's the same game literally.

Imma big fan of the Final Fantasy series because of the creativity the publishers bring out in the game, well developed and unique characters, awesome and interesting storylines, creatively enhanced surroundings.

I just love Final Fantasy, except Final Fantasy X-2 that game is :vomit:.

I played :
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
My favorite Final Fantasy game is Final Fantasy VI.

I hope they bring out more Final Fantasy games for the 3ds.

I've played:
  • Final Fantasy
  • Final Fantasy II
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy VIII (dropped it halfway)
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy X-2
  • Final Fantasy XII
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Rings Of Fate
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes Of Time

This is what I played along with all the GBA versions and DS versions and FF 12 RW, but it took me 4 times and a guide book to finally beat FF VIII because I got stuck the first three times. I didn't play echoes of time because the first crystal chronicle game I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

This is what I played along with all the GBA versions and DS versions and FF 12 RW, but it took me 4 times and a guide book to finally beat FF VIII because I got stuck the first three times. I didn't play echoes of time because the first crystal chronicle game I had no idea what the hell I was doing.

A lot of people said FF VIII is really hard to beat... For me, that was easy, maybe because I got the battle system easily, maybe thanks to FFIX and FFVII. Don't know really.

Also, I only played it once. Maybe I will play it again if it's for PC.

I didn't care how they lowered magic down to being items. They also gave you some hard extra side things to do from the start that may have turn people away.

Just wanted to share this with you all,
This game would be pure gold if Rockstar and Square Enix collaborated, just talking bout it makes me wonder what it will be like. xD

1383124_10201302773626116_191824374_n.jpg

Just wanted to share this with you all,
This game would be pure gold if Rockstar and Square Enix collaborated, just talking bout it makes me wonder what it will be like. xD

1383124_10201302773626116_191824374_n.jpg

Sorry, but If I imagine an crossover between GTA and FF, it would be crap :vomit:

Reactions: Reece
Sorry, but If I imagine an crossover between GTA and FF, it would be crap :vomit:

Lol, I'm joking, it would never be possible. It will be a buncha crap but I like the image that's why I posted it.

Well aparently im not as huge of a fan as you guys are but ive plaed FFIV and it was great! Best rpg ever played and i even maxed out all the characters to LVL 99 and the timer too

I kind of think FF should have it's own section on the site but as for the games I've played,
-Final Fantasy 1 (NES, PS1)
-Final Fantasy 3 (DS)
-Final Fantasy 4 (SNES, DS)
-Final Fantasy 5 (PS1)
-Final Fantasy 6 (PS1)
-Final Fantasy 7 (Steam)
-Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)
-Final Fantasy 9 (PS1)
-FFX and FFX-2 (PS2)
-Tactics series (PS1, GBA, DS)
-Mystic Quest (SNES)
-Four Heroes of Light (DS)
-Chocobo Racing (PS1)
-Chronicles (DS)

It's a great series but I think Dragon Quest is much better.

Imma big fan of the Final Fantasy series because of the creativity the publishers bring out in the game, well developed and unique characters, awesome and interesting storylines, creatively enhanced surroundings.

I just love Final Fantasy, except Final Fantasy X-2 that game is :vomit:.
Shame I really love FFX-2, although 1 and 4-6 are my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shame I really love FFX-2, although 1 and 4-6 are my favorites.
Final Fantasy X-2 was my least favorite in all the major series, even I think Final Fantasy XIII-2 was better.

No one played Vagrant Story? Does it count to FF series?

No one played Vagrant Story? Does it count to FF series?
No, I don't think so, the people who developed Final Fantasy Tactics was responsible for this game, I heard of it before but never interested me.

No, I don't think so, the people who developed Final Fantasy Tactics was responsible for this game, I heard of it before but never interested me.
I see, because it shares "Ivalice" with both FFT and FF XII, though Yasumi Matsuno stated that it was not originally meant to be like that.

Reactions: Reece
Back