Are there any Final Fantasy fans here?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I see, because it shares "Ivalice" with both FFT and FF XII, though Yasumi Matsuno stated that it was not originally meant to be like that.
Well anyways, Ivalice is one of my favorite Final Fantasy region . (viera)

Reactions: dwikrid
Well anyways, Ivalice is one of my favorite Final Fantasy region . (viera)
Me, too!

I kind of think FF should have it's own section on the site but as for the games I've played,
-Final Fantasy 1 (NES, PS1)
-Final Fantasy 3 (DS)
-Final Fantasy 4 (SNES, DS)
-Final Fantasy 5 (PS1)
-Final Fantasy 6 (PS1)
-Final Fantasy 7 (Steam)
-Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)
-Final Fantasy 9 (PS1)
-FFX and FFX-2 (PS2)
-Tactics series (PS1, GBA, DS)
-Mystic Quest (SNES)
-Four Heroes of Light (DS)
-Chocobo Racing (PS1)
-Chronicles (DS)

It's a great series but I think Dragon Quest is much better.

Shame I really love FFX-2, although 1 and 4-6 are my favorites.
You have to play FFII (trolling) and FFXII (this one is good)

You have to play FFII (trolling) and FFXII (this one is good)
Incredibly coincidentally my friend Eduardo lent me his copy of FFXII today, LOL.

Incredibly coincidentally my friend Eduardo lent me his copy of FFXII today, LOL.

In this case, enjoy that game. You will need a lot of time for play it.

I just started, annoyingly enough, I played the intro saved, played a bit with Vaan, then killed Rogue Tomato and was stupid enough to randomly attack one of the Dinosaurs in the area. DARN IT.

I just started, annoyingly enough, I played the intro saved, played a bit with Vaan, then killed Rogue Tomato and was stupid enough to randomly attack one of the Dinosaurs in the area. DARN IT.

The only way to beat them soon will be with the special attacks, of course I won't tell you more. (spoilers :p)

Yay, you started Final Fantasy XII, I know you will enjoy it, I was extremely close to defeating the game and I played for about 120 hours, I can't really remember that was ages :)

I'm sure I shall.

I'm sure I shall.
It's one of my fave game of the Final Fantasy series, the story is wonderful, characters are awesome.

It's one of my fave game of the Final Fantasy series, the story is wonderful, characters are awesome.
Can I ask, what's your distaste in FFX-2? As I loved it.

I hated the whole concept of the game literally the dress sphere was out of balance, I think, the characters that was developed and changed in this game was also horrifying, the only think I enjoyed was the battle mode. The continuation of the story was the main reason why I continued playing the game.

I hate the gamplay

I hate the gamplay

Oh, well I loved the battle system, and the movement was good for me the only things I didn't like were Blitzball (I Loved X-1's) and the Thunder Plains Sidequest early on.

I hated the whole concept of the game literally the dress sphere was out of balance, I think, the characters that was developed and changed in this game was also horrifying, the only think I enjoyed was the battle mode. The continuation of the story was the main reason why I continued playing the game.
Ah, I personally liked the dressphere system as it's really like the FF5 class system only you can switch your class in battle and your spells and abilities are learned by using your class. Although really I never paid much attention to it only making a couple dressphere changes throughout the game. Hell, I only changed Paine at the very end to a Dark Knight, Yuna stayed a Gunner the whole game, and Rikku I used as a White mage, although at the end I used a Garment Grid which allowed her to keep all white mage abilities and changed her to a Samurai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I personally liked the dressphere system as it's really like the FF5 class system only you can switch your class in battle and your spells and abilities are learned by using your class. Although really I never paid much attention to it only making a couple dressphere changes throughout the game. Hell, I only changed Paine at the very end to a Dark Knight, Yuna stayed a Gunner the whole game, and Rikku I used as a White mage, although at the end I used a Garment Grid which allowed her to keep all white mage abilities and changed her to a Samurai.
Oh well some people has their own preferences when it comes to gaming, I think the story line sucked big-time, they could have make it more interesting.

Oh well some people has their own preferences when it comes to gaming, I think the story line sucked big-time, they could have make it more interesting.

Well, in my case I was waiting something like FFX, but when you start the game, it's looks like... too much twisted.

This may not be your fault for believing it sucked, most of the story played out in sidequests so it was hard to get a full understanding without 100% completion.

This may not be your fault for believing it sucked, most of the story played out in sidequests so it was hard to get a full understanding without 100% completion.
Yeah your right, a lot of side quests, you have to pick the game like a bird to unveil the story :rotfl:

Well, in my case I was waiting something like FFX, but when you start the game, it's looks like... too much twisted.
Yes, same thing I thought, Yuna changed but it was kinda unexpected so I guess it was a good thing, the entire story felt twisted also.

I Only Played Final Fantasy Crisis Core But , Hey ... It Was Epic Lol.

Back