Are you satisfied with the "Club Nintendo" reward program?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date

Are you satisfied with the Club Nintendo reward program?

• Yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

Now, I understand that the Club Nintendo reward program is just a way that Nintendo can give back to their fans, and before someone says it, we should be grateful. But a lot of little stuff can make the reward program better so, are you satisfied with the rewards they distribute? What rewards would you like to see in the future, and what do you think Nintendo can do to improve the reward program?

2916_club-nintendo-prev.png

Now however, it isn’t uncommon to fill out a survey to completion only to see an error code pop-up. Granted, A few minutes time isn’t much, but having to redo multiple surveys because of an error on the site is an annoyance that simply shouldn’t happen.
This is extremely frustrating, I did a long thorough, well detailed survey on Pokemon X, and when I was finished, I got an error code also, I got so angry, I didn't do the survey again. Now, I'm afraid to even pass 5 minutes on a well thought up survey. I agree with what you said about the quality going down and the prices going up. A regular T-Shirt was 500 coins at the beginning and now it's 800 coins. In the beginning they did a fantastic job, but I see it stripping down on quality every month. I like some of the new rewards, but it's still way to overprice, I see them making an effort, but they can do better.

Reactions: TAG
I selected yes because to me it's just a few extra games every month, however recently the service has been a bit ridiculous. When I say that I'm specifically talking about the prices - I usually have enough for what I want, but Mario Golf this month is a prime example. Mario Golf was on the site a few months ago and it was only 200 coins, but now it's 250.

As for the surveys having errors, I don't usually have a problem with them. That being said I usually just say two words in whatever text boxes they give me.

i really hate club nintendo of europe , their rewards are cool (most are bad) but the thing is , when i tried to order something , they don't even ship it to where i live ?! so i can't get anything !? except the promos of course

Reactions: PersonSP and D4rkDragon
i like it but it is quite a lot of coins that you need. but other than that i think that it rocks. adn i think that they should have more downloaded games.

I would like for the Club Nintendo of Europe to get the games as rewards though! I read on a lot of customer review articles that the Europe Club Nintendo, is really picky to where they ship their physical rewards. So, I'm guessing that the European users would take more advantage of the downloadable games than North American users, and in the North American Club Nintendo, they aren't so picky when it comes to the shipping areas in Canada and America!

Another problem that happen to people who ordered the Yoshi's Island T-Shirt:
yoshi_club_nintendo.png

At least they let them keep the shirt. Last time I had an issue like that I had to return it. They covered the shipping, but still.

At least they let them keep the shirt. Last time I had an issue like that I had to return it. They covered the shipping, but still.
Woah, really, that sucks. :/ I guess everyone makes mistakes then.

Now I'm really angry about Club Nintendo.
Every damn month prize is a DSi game... and overpriced! :mad::mad::mad:

I am not satisfied with the European Club Nintendo. Of course, there's good things, but they are overpriced. And they're still selling Nintendo Points, even if the DSi/Wii Shop will close in a month :facepalm: !

However, the good thing is that some of the products they "give" (trade involving the equivalent of the coins for NA users) are generally good.

-> So I personally think they should give the European Club Nintendo users the same things as Amercian users. Choosing between games or interesting (less overpriced) stuff.

And they're still selling Nintendo Points, even if the DSi/Wii Shop will close in a month :facepalm: !

While some services are being stopped, DSiWare & WiiWare are remaining.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
While some services are being stopped, DSiWare & WiiWare are remaining.

Yes, but I have heard that they will close shortly after the Wii/DS(i) game servers. I hope Nintendo won't use Gamespy for their servers this time. (Yes, it is "thanks" to GameSpy that we'll lose the Wi-Fi Connection servers, thoough this was bound to happen.) That's why I hope that the European Club Nintendo will put less overpriced items/or eShop credit, just like what they did with Nintendo Points.

Yeah, I think they are only discontinuing the online play in games, not the online service shop.

I have checked again my source, they now rectified it. Because originally, they said they would close the Wii/DSi Shop after the Wi-Fi Connection servers (They said a few months after). So, now I admit that part is now obsolete, as they corrected their error.

About the Wifi...

Nintendo used another company service for offering online services.
That service was provided for GameSpy. IGN bought GameSpy, but sold to Glu Mobile later. They closed not just Wii and DS online services, also every PC game who uses it.

People still blaming Nintendo...

About the Wifi...

Nintendo used another company service for offering online services.
That service was provided for GameSpy. IGN bought GameSpy, but sold to Glu Mobile later. They closed not just Wii and DS online services, also every PC game who uses it.

People still blaming Nintendo...

Yes, but some websites don't hesitate to blame Nintendo about it, but I think that GameSpy is to blame instead. Because when I read the news (before announcing it was GameSpy's fault), there was many users blaming or raging over Nintendo! Proof that some websites are really tricking people... These so-called websites shouldn't even exist.

Yes, but some websites don't hesitate to blame Nintendo about it, but I think that GameSpy is to blame instead. Because when I read the news (before announcing it was GameSpy's fault), there was many users blaming or raging over Nintendo! Proof that some websites are really tricking people... These so-called websites shouldn't even exist.

Blame to the mobile (gameloft competitor) Glu Mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back