Are you satisfied with the "Club Nintendo" reward program?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date

Are you satisfied with the Club Nintendo reward program?

• Yes

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Club Nintendo is ok, as I have gotten some fun eshop games. I have never gotten anything other thangames, so I can't judge Nintendo on the other physical products. I have heard that Club Nintendo is rather particular as to where it ships them, so I've never bothered with it.

I'm highly satisfied with the service and I don't think there's any reason not to be. I mean, Nintendo is giving us free games for free. Of course, most of the games are usually not too good, but they aren't too shabby either. I guess it's up to you to decide, but I think Nintendo offers an excellent incentive to buy games and register them on Club Nintendo.

I don't do the Nintendo reward program, but I have done friends who do, and this is what they say: The Nintendo rewards program is nice, but sometimes I feel ripped off by some of the games they 'reward' you with. As for how they can make it better, from what I've seen, they need to put up some more commercial and popular games up for the gold and platinum rewards.

Nintendo has been slacking off over the past like 2 years (especially, and most noticeably in north america..) But the experience I've had with it up until this point has been pretty good actually! I've gotten some pretty neat stuff for buying they're consoles and games, but they really must try a bit harder to keep everyone satisfied.

I'm not satesfied, mainly because it's US, Japan and UK only. Here in Sweden, I can access the Brittish store and register imported games (Games bought here doesn't give us stars) and get digital awards, which is cool, but as you hardly get any stars from buying stuff, everything is incredibly expensive. From being a faithful Nintendo customer since GBC and Pokémon Yellow, I've only managed to earn one ringtone and 400 nintendo points for my DSi. (Sure, it's not that bad, but it's frustrating when they're holding a great price in front of us, but don't allow us to touch it)

I am not happy with club nintendo rewards system. Evey time i check the rewards its always so garbage game that can be downloaded using large amount of coins. I wish nintendo will do something about this.

I didn't sign up for club Nintendo because whenever I feel like I want any of the rewards I just pay someone on here in playcoins and they will get me the code pronto!Nice huh.

Free stuff is nice so yeah I'm satisfied. I have yet to receive anything, but I am happy its available to us. Their customer support is pretty great too since I was having trouble registering my products.

Are yo happy with club nintendo? No.
Why not? I live in Europe, 'nuff said.

Reactions: Mikaya and D4rkDragon
Not really that satisfied with it tbh. I wish we can have other ways to earn coins than just registering a game code, and the new comer survey. Rewards are meh, but at least most are cheap, and for being a Gold/Platinum member you get decent stuff, but I heard they used to be better. So I guess I missed out, but it doesn't really matter because it's all free.

Club Nintendo isn't the best reward program out there, but it is still pretty decent. I mean, they reward us with free physical items and games, so I guess that is pretty cool. It's free, so why not? The reward is a satisfactory, although, slightly, to me.

Club Nintendo's rewards have been declining as of lately. Especially since you have to spend so much money in order to get the rewards which at the end are disappointing.
I get that they're not obliged to give you free stuff just because you bought their stuff, but a better "thank you" gift for their fans wouldn't be so bad.
I got enough coins so I really hope next years rewards are better.

I think the Club Nintendo system is really dumb. They don't have any good rewards and haven't had any good rewards in years. It is a really lame "Loyalty" program. You spend 100 bucks on Nintendo games for what? A downloadable copy of a game that I already played thousands of times? Thy don't reward hardcore Nintendo games, its mostly just for newer fans who say "Hey I just got a wii u with a game and I have enough coins to get another new game, neat!!" but for people like me, I think its a big waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back