• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
So, I haven't been around a lot lately since life got really busy. I've got to balance between school, friends/family and hobbies (art and games) and I figured it was time I did some more about the latter. And of course there was the Pedia, so I decided to combine those. Presenting... TUNTUNTUUUUN

THE ART MYSTERY BOX!
latest

What's in the 'mystery' (oooooh) boxes? Well, that's a mystery. It can be an avatar, a signature, a short story, a random image, an animation, a superneat looking HD wallpaper, a piece of music or something else entirely. You pay for the box and from there it's blind trust (and that's why it's a challenge), you'll get what you get. (Don't worry, it'll be stuffed with lots of love!) The bigger the box the more stuff you get.

Teeny tiny box :3--------------------------------------------------3 pc
A bit bigger yet smaller than average box-----------------5 pc
Boxsized box------------------------------------------------------10 pc
Big bad box--------------------------------------------------------15 pc
Megalosaurus box-----------------------------------------------25 pc

As for some examples of the arty stuff I usually do:
Untitled.png Fotor111717360.jpg

Short Story:
The appointment

We certainly weren’t meant to meet. But we did. And now that we did neither of us tried to evade the other. Instead, without saying a word, we stared at each other, measuring the one before us. Then I looked up at his eyes-and immediately retreated my gaze. They were blue! But no, they couldn’t be. With slight disbelief I asked: “Don’t you know it is forbidden to wear coloured contacts?” “I’m not wearing any.” “Yeah, right…” “Your eyes are blue too.” They’re not! They’re green!” I said sharply. “Nah, more like blue with a slight green hue. But that’s what you’re at the Office for, right?” “No, I’m here because I might be the next Secreta-” “You certainly can’t believe that? You’re here for your eyes and you know that.” I was shocked, but not quite as shocked as I should be. Maybe he was right. “So?” he asked, raising his left eyebrow slightly. “What do you mean?” “Well obviously you’ve got two choices, get your damn eyes removed or flee. Where will you go?” “They don’t remove them anymore. They just…recolour them.” “Yeah right.” It was his turn to be sceptic. “Well, I love my sight so I’m leaving.” “You can’t flee. They’d find you in no time.” “Not when you travel through the tunnels.” “The-you’re mad! The blue of your eyes must stick to your brain as well!” He snorted, and without even looking at me he turned and walked away.

To the reception it seemed, as I heard the receptionist whisper, way too loud: “Your appointment is tomorrow, don’t be late.” I heard a ruffling noise. She probably gave him sunglasses to cover up those shameless blue pits of his. “You are making me wait girl.” I turned around to find a dark-haired Officer in an equally dark mood only two centimetres away. I jumped back, startled. He was quite tall and at least as unfriendly. But with a job like his, was it any wonder? “Follow me.” My eyes are green. I’m here to apply for a job. My eyes are not blue, they’re green. No one ever said to me that my eyes are blue, they’re green. I’ve got green eyes… I nervously told myself. “Sit.” I sat down in a very large leathery chair. “You want to be Secretary.” I was about to answer when I realised it was not a question. “Your resume looks promising, your build and height are correct yet there is one problem. It is not unsolvable…”He looked into my eyes and a creepy smile swooped across his face. “You see, I like blue eyes but the Head…But we can make a deal.” His grim smile widened. “Just one drop of blood and you’ll get dark lenses and the job.” The calm with which he spoke scared me. I looked up at his eyes only to find two dark holes…He had eyes… but they were entirely black? I vaguely remembered a story about that… Uneasy I looked at the ground. It might be my only chance. Maybe I should have gone to the tunnels too. Maybe- “Could you answer my question? Do we have a deal or not?”
And of course there are also a lot of avatars and entries to contests around the Pedia. For stories, have a look around in the blog section.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28142, Shin, KEWYoda and 4 others
This could have been yours! ...if you would have ordered a mystery box. ;)
Dragon_Picture.png

Why the dragon? Because I like dragons, that's why. :D

A broken image is a dragon... Noice.

Reactions: Zukrad, Robbie, ESP and 1 other person
Long time no see, PSP! Hit me with a Big Bad Box! :rotfl:

Reactions: Mikaya
I know! Big Bad Box coming up! :cool:

Reactions: FirstSerpent
A short story? Won't really need it but I'll go Mega. Paid.

A short story? Won't really need it but I'll go Mega. Paid.
Yay! I'll make sure to include a story then. ;)

Reactions: SlamThunder and FirstSerpent
Your Big Bad Box is finished! It includes:
-A character
-A short story
-A signature
-Some other small stuff

A little sneak peak:
Untitled.png

Your Megalosaurus Box is finished too! With:
-A character
-Two short stories
-A 'silk' butterfly
-Some other small stuff

Sneak peak:
A cabin for the night

It was night. The only light in the cabin came from the fireplace, where a huddled figure poked into the flames. He looked so small, sitting like that. We had met him only hours ago, when in a cold storm of snowflakes he had knocked on our door. Along with this man a different air had entered our one room shelter. I sat in a big comfortable leathery chair, two of my friends were already in bed, and the other two sat around the fire in half slumber. But we were all awake. Finally the man seemed content with the fire, and in a fluent motion he rose to his feet.
Aaaaaaand the rest of the story is in the box! :3

And as an added bonus, both of you are free to use the dragon pic however you like. ;) I'll send the boxes now, tell me what you think! :D

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I will try a A bit bigger yet smaller than average box! Great name btw xD

Reactions: Robbie
Thanks! :p I'll get to work. ...tomorrow. It's pretty late here already.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
How dare you give me 2 short stories...

255516_400666329986415_2062359988_n.png
How dare you...

Last edited:
I'll try out a Megalosaurus box because why not, pc sent

How dare you give me 2 short stories...

255516_400666329986415_2062359988_n.png
How dare you...
Artists freedom, that's why it's a mystery box. :D
Sure! Bigger boxes (especially the biggest box) do take a little longer but expect to get in done in 3 days. Maybe sooner. ;)

Your box is ready!
It includes:
-A character
-A fully handmade paint painting. :D
-another image

I'll send it to you now!

Reactions: Antrix
Your box is ready! It holds:
-A short story
-Two paper drawings (photographed and digitally retouched)
-A character
-Name Art

A tiny sneak peak:
IMG_0089.JPG
I'll send the box now! I hope you will enjoy it. :D

Reactions: Antrix
images
i thought this was cool to draw

images
i thought this was cool to draw
??? Okay, why exactly are you posting this here?

B
U
M
P
:D

Horror.png
If only you had asked for a Mystery Box you would have gotten this. But it's not too late yet! go on, order a box! ;)

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back