Challenge Art mystery box

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Though I have no idea what dragonoid is... :-/ I assume it's a game. As far as I'm concerned a Valkyrie is a Norse goddess that selects the souls that can go To Valhalla. Only the best warriors that die an honourable death can go there, therefore Valkyries are often found on the battlefield. Fun fact; the ride wolves.
A dragonoid is a type of monster in the game Puzzle and Dragons game for 3ds and mobile. You can get the game for free on the mobile version

Anyone want a box? :D

Sure, Ill take A bit bigger yet smaller than average box

Here is your 5 PC

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, Ill take A bit bigger yet smaller than average box

Here is your 5 PC
Sure! I'll get to work! :)

I got it done! In your box are a character, an experimental image I worked on and...This:
Fotor0107200655.png
I'll send the box now! :D

Reactions: Pokeswag99 and Mikaya
The next two weeks box creation will be slightly slower, I've got exams to work on.

hello, can i ask you for a Big bad box? i´ve been watching the previews and they look excellent and full of quality.

hello, can i ask you for a Big bad box? i´ve been watching the previews and they look excellent and full of quality.
Of course! As stated above I am a bit busy at the moment (school stuff) but I'll get it done as soon as I can. :)

Reactions: atomic_ian
Of course! As stated above I am a bit busy at the moment (school stuff) but I'll get it done as soon as I can. :)
don´t sweat it, take your time.

I got your box! Here's a sneak preview:

The day the sun left us

It was dark when I awoke. Dark and cold. I stumbled out of bed and sticking my hands out like feelers I managed to find my way downstairs. A cold light shone from the kitchen. The digital clock. 13:00. Midday. It couldn't be, it was still dark. Stupid thing must be broken. Besides, I never overslept. I didn't feel tired enough to go to sleep again. Perhaps it was the cold. A cup of warm milk might do the trick. A moment later I curled up on the sofa.

I've sent you a pm!

latest

Bump <3

Promotion!
Untitled.png
The next person to get *any* box will get this mysterious character as an added bonus! :D

Reactions: Mikaya
Can I get a Boxsized box Pls

Can I get a Boxsized box Pls
Hi! Your box is ready! I PM-ed you.
Sneak preview:
Mind.png

Bump :3

Can I have a teeny tiny box. I'll send you the 3pc

Can I have a teeny tiny box. I'll send you the 3pc
Sure! :3 I'll start working on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.