create your hate list!

mine;
Justin Beiber
One Direction
Union J
Miley Cyrus
Lil Wayne

I swear there was more! xD

The majority of pop and rap stars I see on the radio. So basically the people in your list, Mikaya, and more.

Rap...anything RAP and Heavy Metal. I can tolerate the rest, but in no way can I tolerate the other two, to me it's not music when someone's screaming or just rhyming to a rhythm.

Oh,yeah did I mention Nirvana?
Their first album was okay
And the other two had a few actually listenable songs

Also,everthing thats really popular and played in the radio (They play Nickelback,oh god)

And any pop punk band

Justin Bieber. ;-; That's all. >.>

I hate One direction, Kanye West, Jay Z, Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, and prob some more but those are usually all over the radio/media and I'm sick of hearing about them lol.

Reactions: 18
I hate niki manaj, both her songs and her, also kanye west and the bieber
Dunno why everyone seems to hate 1D tho, I thought their music sounded pretty good

• Pitbull
  • Chris Brown
  • One Direction
  • Pitbull
  • Flo Rida
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Pitbull
Did I mention how much I dislike Pitbull? :p

Reactions: Moon Rain
  • Pitbull
  • Chris Brown
  • One Direction
  • Pitbull
  • Flo Rida
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Pitbull
This and the famous reaper of audition: JB. Also, did I mention that I'm not into mainstream bands ?

Honestly, most of the new "Pop" music. From 1d to bieber, nicki minaj, kanye and so goes on.
And since I come from a Greek country, I absolutely hate the new artists, no originality whatsoever and the songs make your ears bleed. I never listen to those anymore.
I would prefer to stay in my 80's-00's, rock/jrock and Kpop :headphone:

To name a few more Bands/Artists:
  • Nickelback (seriously,does anyone like them?)
  • Justin :beaver:
  • Wrong Direction (aka one direction that directly leads to hell)
  • Snoop Dog
  • *Insert any german rapper here*
  • Tokio Hotel (ever person I know, that knows this band, hates them)
  • Marlyn Manson
  • Sisters of Mercy
  • xSpongebobxcorex(Why does this band even exist?)
  • Niki Minaj
  • Slipknot
  • Rebecca Black (Friday,Friday,Friday !)
  • Revolver Held ( Really boring german pop rock)
  • most stuff played in the radio
  • Most Pop Artists (only Micheal Jackson was listenable)

To name a few more Bands/Artists:
  • Tokio Hotel (ever person I know, that knows this band, hates them)
  • Most Pop Artists (only Micheal Jackson was listenable)

Haha, I liked Tokio Hotel in their Scream era because they were theatrical and still rock. Now, with Kings of Suburbia, they're awful :cry:

I like Michael Jackson too. In fact, every metalhead I know likes only Michael Jackson out of the pop artists :giggle:

Of course, Justin Bieber is a jerk, but that doesn't mean his newer music is that bad compared to some other artists I'm looking at you, Pitbull and Iggy. I hate his personality but he can actually sing pretty well. The thing with 1D is that I can't stand their fans. If their fans wouldn't be so annoying, I'd probably like them a lot more. Because they seem like pretty nice guys, but of course it would be nice if they could play an instrument and write their own songs >_<
But I don't have any arguments to protect miss Minaj. Hoooooooow did she get famous? I think people in the future are gonna think of 2010-2015 of the 'booty era'. Woot woot.

Reactions: darktatsu01, 3823 and 18
I don't like Bieber because of his fanbase and his actions, which makes me ashamed because I'm Canadian, One Direction because of their REALLY annoying fanbase, and Nicki Minaj because, well... her music sucks a lot, IMO

Reactions: 4362
  • Justin Beiber (Sounds like a 5 year old girl!)
  • Miley Cyrus
  • One Direction
  • Nicki Manaj
  • Taio Cruz (Except for Dynamite)
  • Flo Rida
  • Lorde
I'm sure that there is a lot more than this.

• Justin Beiber (Sounds like a 5 year old girl!)
  • Miley Cyrus
  • One Direction
  • Nicki Manaj
  • Taio Cruz (Except for Dynamite)
  • Flo Rida
  • Lorde
I'm sure that there is a lot more than this.
What's wrong with Lorde? ;-; I'm listening to her a lot lately, and I can understand if you've heard Royals too much, but apart from that I can't see any reasons to hate her D: her songs are unique and she doesn't only sing about love and hangovers like many other artists.

Reactions: Marc
I mainly came here to slay people that didn't like the beatles, queen or another one of the great bands and called them overrated.
I can leave in peace.

Reactions: Moon Rain and 18
What's wrong with Lorde? ;-; I'm listening to her a lot lately, and I can understand if you've heard Royals too much, but apart from that I can't see any reasons to hate her D: her songs are unique and she doesn't only sing about love and hangovers like many other artists.
I don't know. Maybe because everyone keeps singing Royals all the time in my school.

I personally hate most of the artists on the radio (Fall Out Boy, One Direction, ect.)
However, there is the occasional song that I do like. (Uptown Funk, Human, ect.)

I don't know. Maybe because everyone keeps singing Royals all the time in my school.
But you shouldn't hate an artist if you only know one song ;-;

Back