Artists/bands you can't stand!

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
To name a few more Bands/Artists:
  • Nickelback (seriously,does anyone like them?)
  • Justin :beaver:
  • Wrong Direction (aka one direction that directly leads to hell)
  • Snoop Dog
  • *Insert any german rapper here*
  • Tokio Hotel (ever person I know, that knows this band, hates them)
  • Marlyn Manson
  • Sisters of Mercy
  • xSpongebobxcorex(Why does this band even exist?)
  • Niki Minaj
  • Slipknot
  • Rebecca Black (Friday,Friday,Friday !)
  • Revolver Held ( Really boring german pop rock)
  • most stuff played in the radio
  • Most Pop Artists (only Micheal Jackson was listenable)

Your inclusion of Snoop Doggy Dogg in there and dislike of Nirvana hurt my soul.

Michael Jackson was pretty good in the beginning but songs like We Are The World were such trash compared to his early music

Like said,the only thing I found "listenable" in pop music was Michael Jackson
That means that I dont hate or like it either
Also get over it "Nevermind" IS an Overrated Album with only a few good sings
Nirvana´s first album was pretty okay tho,due to most of the stuff on it sounding like music

Meh to each their own

I can't stand most of the stuff already said, including the new pop artists, rap, and Nickelback.

I REALLY don't like Falling in Reverse.

Reactions: 18
I REALLY don't like Falling in Reverse.
I listened to half of one song of theirs. The singer has the most annoying voice ever.

My List:
Justin Beiber
One Direction
Nicki Minaj
Pitbull (UGH!)
Miley Cyrus

- revives thread :artist: -
PitBull
Justin Beiber :vomit:
One Direction
Miley Cyrus
Nicki Minaj
Rappers >.>

ill add Falling in Reverse
Didnt know that Popmetalcore wasnt a thing

Least favorites of mine are:

• Justin Beiber(I can't say this name with a straight face without disgust)
  • Miley Cyrus(Hannah Montana had a big influence on my disliking for her,and her arrogant personality like that of JB's)
  • One Direction(Overrated to the max with their music and generic teenager content)
  • Most of the pop singers with songs I hear in the car radio station a billion and a half times the entire day for the wrong reasons. :banghead:
The only pop music composer I like is Michael Jackson,like most here.Even though,yes,he did some controversial stuff before,and not all of his music is remarkable and great,his most known music are some that I actually really like as pop music,instead of one-liners and "songs" with no sense or random subjects of nowadays times(in a bad way).My favorites of his would be 'Billie Jean' or 'Beat It'. :thumbsup:

Nicki Minaj gets way too much hate ;~;

In my opinion Fall Out Boy is overrated. It's sort of annoying how much people obsess over them >_>

There is a reason i hate Niki Minaj:
She used to be decent,but then she got all arrogant and made here music worse to get more money
She was a decent rapper,but then she started making pop

If you ever wondered why i hate pop,one of the multiple reaons is:
Its a music based on singing and most people use autotune,which is cheating,
most ppl also have paid writers and dont write it themselves

BTW I only see Top 40s as Pop,since pop stands for Popular Music

I also hate every Boyband,none of them are talented and they´re just famous because of their looks,srsly its called Music and not "Being a Fashion Model" for a reason

Last edited:
There is a reason i hate Niki Minaj:
She used to be decent,but then she got all arrogant and made here music worse to get more money
She was a decent rapper,but then she started making pop

If you ever wondered why i hate pop,one of the multiple reaons is:
Its a music based on singing and most people use autotune,which is cheating,
most ppl also have paid writers and dont write it themselves

I don't know if this means anything to you, but this is from the Wikipedia article of The Pinkprint.

In November 2013, Minaj described the project as "next level", "very different from anything I've done", and made clear that she just experimented with pop music but never had the intention to continue with the genre. She also stated that she is still "hungry" and just because she's had a successful career that wouldn't stop her from giving the fans what they wanted.

People have said she performs live much better than most other popular artists. Although I guess if you don't like her music, you don't like her music.

Basically anyone who sang a song about twerking, or taking selfies, or whatever random crap kids are suddenly becoming addicted to. There are way too many artists to mention, but right now I absolutely hate Silento, Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea and a whole bunch of people I only know by their songs, since I never bother to find their name out. I'd honestly prefer to listen to IceJJFish than any of them ._. and I'm not even joking. I seriously have On The Floor in my phone XD

I don't like Nicki Manaj, Justin Bieber, One Direction, and most modern hip-hop artists, all of them probably did the "thing" to some idiots who think that they are "role models" (If you know what I mean)

It takes alot to get on my nerves. Here I present a very special "artists I hiss toward under my breath" list.
  1. Taylor swift: Outside of putting in bad lines and putting up with typical bad boyfriends, I don't get why she's such an "inspiration."
  2. Adele: Please see above for a gist of why she's on here.
  3. Coheed and Cambria: My older brother enjoy this guy for some reason. I think he's just a sensitive boy whose love stories are that of every tween girl around.
  4. Yardbirds: Which is funny since one of the members is #5 on the "artists I cannot recommend highly enough" list.
  5. Meghon Traynor: She's so superficial and pre-written I won't even bother spelling her name right!

I could never get into Nine Inch Nails
They just sound like an radio friendly version of Skinny Puppy to me

I hate "Justin beaver" and One Direction. I also ABSOLUTLY HATE Nikki Minaj and Miley Cyrus. Nikki and Miley are absolutely terrible and watching there music videos makes want to cringe and barf. Especially with the "Big Booty" song. :confused::confused::vomit::vomit: Justin and One direction are just as terrible because they are SO ANNOYING. Like seriously one of the songs of Justin is just him singing baby over and over and over AGAIN!
But the sad thing is I get there songs stuck in my head a lot....Why?! :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:
NOTE: If this offended you in any way I apologize in advance for the stuff I have said in this comment. Ok :)

Rap and Pop

... NOTE: If this offended you in any way I apologize in advance for the stuff I have said in this comment. Ok :)
Ain't no offense taken on my part. I highly doubt any of the above artists are members on here either.

I dunt know if that counts,but i find the majority of people on youtube who make parodys just awful
and im not talking about your neighbor singing JB´s Baby replaced with Easy Baken oven everytime,im talking about "professionals"
Dunno about murrica,but the youtube people who make parodys here in germany have the musical,lyrical and humor capacity of an 12 year old,they seem to get even worse when they start to write own music

Back