• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marc why do i need to show proof of event pokemmon i don't understand

Im ok with them,foxy i added you.

@Marc why do i need to show proof of event pokemmon i don't understand
So we know it isn't hacked.

So we know it isn't hacked.
but how can someone hack a event pokemon i mean i don't even have a action replay to hack with cause of money issues

Shiny Pokemon have to be proven that they are legit. The fact that you are so reluctant to do so is rather suspicious, to be honest.

Shiny Pokemon have to be proven that they are legit. The fact that you are so reluctant to do so is rather suspicious, to be honest.
but i read the rules and was even told them and was told that i just had to prove that the shiny pokemon were under my OT and since i am trading/auctioning shiny event pokemon means that they can't even be under my OT

but i read the rules and was even told them and was told that i just had to prove that the shiny pokemon were under my OT and since i am trading/auctioning shiny event pokemon means that they can't even be under my OT
You need to prove they are not hacked, it's not up for discussion. Rules are rules.

They are legit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
You need to prove they are not hacked, it's not up for discussion. Rules are rules.
ok how do i do that cause my computer is down till idk when and i am on my DS and my phone is at low storage and everything on it i use

also that i already traded them

If it's from two different trainer IDs, then it's a bit suspicious considering they come from the same name. Also, the OT name is "XY&Z" not "XYZ"

If it's from two different trainer IDs, then it's a bit suspicious considering they come from the same name. Also, the OT name is "XY&Z" not "XYZ"
then what did gamefreak do when they gave us all a second shot at the event huh

Also, this event ended 3 months ago

and serebii.net has every single event pokemon archived from the gen4 all the way to gen 6

yeah if you actually read it that says japanese event and the ones i traded are from a english event with english names not japanese names also i am not seeing those anywhere on serebii.net which is where i find all the events and claim them if i can
image.png
It's August now m8erino

@bobby wobby Can you just post a screenshot of the pokemon's encounter date or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back