Closed auctioning event pokemon

• Thread starter FuntimeFoxy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no ribbons,im playing on pkmn y.
If they don't have ribbons then it's probably hacked

Reactions: Marc
My bad they do.

well these were only avalible in ORAS or atleast that's the only section that i see it in

Look

Nope its avalible to all,it even has the correct ribbon.

See

I believe this is a case closed,there obviously all legit there should be no further conversion.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • image.png
    image.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Link Master and Marc
yeah and xyz event so how you admins didn't know about that event is far beyond me but there was one and idk if you admins knew or not but mehh whatever atleast this is hopefully resolved now that there is evidence that i did not hack and i wil leave it all there

yeah and xyz event so how you admins didn't know about that event is far beyond me but there was one and idk if you admins knew or not but mehh whatever atleast this is hopefully resolved now that there is evidence that i did not hack and i wil leave it all there
Everyone was aware of what the legit events look like, it was the fact that you provided no proof and we're reluctant to do so that aroused suspicion in the first place. Thankfully, Bobby did after the trade which shouldn't have even happened until proof was provided, so it's settled.

Next time, just post a screenshot and save everyone the trouble.

Reactions: Marc and Slayerpon Tatsu
Everyone was aware of what the legit events look like, it was the fact that you provided no proof and we're reluctant to do so that aroused suspicion in the first place. Thankfully, Bobby did after the trade which shouldn't have even happened until proof was provided, so it's settled.

Next time, just post a screenshot and save everyone the trouble.

Im glad this was resolved,it really was no problem on my end,im just glad i got my pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back