• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
anyone seen this anime? what did you think of it?

I've seen all episodes from all 4 seasons. I love it! <3

Toph is my favorite character. I liked Book 2: Earth the most. It was action packed and they met Toph in that season. ^^

I wish they made more episodes/seasons. =/

The series was fantastic from start to finish. My brother and I would watch every episode when it aired religiously as kids. Zuko will always be my favorite character because of how much he grew. I haven't given Korra a shot because after watching the first episode I was unimpressed, but I'll get it it eventually.

I've watched all the episodes from all four seasons and even marathoned through all seasons to catch anything I've missed. I started watching the Legends of Korra, but stopped mid-way through season 2 and hasn't watched it since. I plan to catch up, but I got to say that A:TLA was much better.

though I hate to admit it, avatar isn't anime as it was created here in the west and not in japan. But it's a great series and I really enjoy watching legend of korra.

I loved this show, watched every single episode and used to be on a few Avatar forums! Now with Legend of Korra, I'm still such a megafan and I thought that the Season 2 finale was so well done, and I wish we could have more than Season 4 (which I believe it when that will end).

i've watched all the episodes now it's time for the legend of korra

i wish they added an arc to explain what lead up to aangs death

Reactions: DarkXorius
i wish they added an arc to explain what lead up to aangs death
Aang dies? :( I watched this series when it came out, but I never got around to finishing it... I might in the future, though.

Aang dies? :( I watched this series when it came out, but I never got around to finishing it... I might in the future, though.
Yeah, he died. @shippofox I'm looking forward to Legend of Korra giving up some insight about that, sounds interesting.. I hope Toph's still alive in Legend of Korra as well.

I love The Last Airbender I remember watching an entire marathon with my brothers, I highly recommend it.. Legend of Korra is pretty good as well (IMO).

in order for korra to be the next avatar aang had to die. he dies of old age at 190 or 90 years depending how you look at it

Reactions: Reece
in order for korra to be the next avatar aang had to die. he dies of old age at 190 or 90 years depending how you look at it
I think later in the series they'll show something about his death.

I also think with these new villains in Season 3; it'll have some kinda story with Aang

Last edited by a moderator:
season 2 was about the dark avatar. season three is so far is about the 5 criminals and finding new air benders

I watched this when I was younger and I enjoyed it. I missed the last couple of episodes (the final episodes I think) and I recently caught up and finished it. I would have preferred a different battlefield for the final fight though, :panda:

...and I didn't know Aang died :eek:

I watched this when I was younger and I enjoyed it. I missed the last couple of episodes (the final episodes I think) and I recently caught up and finished it. I would have preferred a different battlefield for the final fight though, :panda:

...and I didn't know Aang died :eek:
Yup, he died. If you enjoyed "The Last Airbender", I highly suggest "The Legend of Korra", it's really good once you give it a chance, I think the story in "The Legend of Korra" is way more interesting (IMO).

Haven't seen Korra yet, but I loved Book 2 the most of the original series, though when I first watched this I was too scared to watch at quite a few points and skipped a bunch. :bag:

Aang died at a younger age because he was in the iceberg for 100 years so he was frozen physically but he used up lots of his "extra Avatar time" according to the creator of the show, which means the Avatar lives slightly longer than normal people which explains why he would die younger than 70, assuming he wasn't murdered.

Ahh, avatar the last airbender was part of my childhood with digimon and pokemon.the show was funny at some times, but then at other times they knew how to get serious. Too bad they ended the show, it was so awesome..........

anyone seen this anime? what did you think of it?

I've seen all episodes from all 4 seasons. I love it! <3

Toph is my favorite character. I liked Book 2: Earth the most. It was action packed and they met Toph in that season. ^^

I wish they made more episodes/seasons. =/

Its not an anime. Made in America = cartoon. Japan = anime. I know both words are technically synonyms of each other but you know what I mean. Plus, this cartoon is amazing and the comics do a great job expanding the story.

I loved the show. I was sad to see it end,but I didn't continue with The Legend of Korra, it didn't feel the same.
Toph x Zuko otp

Reactions: Mikaya
I had really loved watching this back then :p Even now if I'd watch it, it still wouldn't be so boring. I really liked the characters and how story flows and it was really interesting, exciting, and humorous. I still haven't watched The Legend of Korra as yet but from the looks of it, it's good.

Reactions: Mikaya
Back