Bad internet club

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
anyone who has bad internet join here. all you need to join is to have bad internet. if you dont have bad internet well you can not join.

I join !! (By the way, isn't the title inspired by one of my posts in Secret Santa Thread ?) Since I have a floppy internet connection that walks (IT doesn't run.) between 56 and 100Kbits/s, it's a pain to load a Youtube Video on 360p.

Reactions: 18
I join !! (By the way, isn't the title inspired by one of my posts in Secret Santa Thread ?) Since I have a floppy internet connection that walks (IT doesn't run.) between 56 and 100Kbits/s, it's a pain to load a Youtube Video on 360p.

yes it is. :) does it bother you that i made this? if it does i will ask marc to delete it. but if not just tell me. also i do have bad internet. so i usaly come on and off this site about 26 times a day because of internet probelems.

Last edited:
yes it is. :) does it bbother you that i made this? if it does i will ask marc to delete it. but if not just tell me. also i do have bad internet. so i usaly come on and off this site about 26 times a day because of internet probelms.

No, it doesn't bother me at all, it's just that I find this original. No need to delete this, ok ?

No, it doesn't bother me at all, it's just that I find this original. No need to delete this, ok ?

ok i just wanted to make sure. also i wonder if anyone else will join. i am going to post a thing on shout box. and ask people to join.

But you said that only people with bad internet was allowed to join, no ?

PS: (Off-Topic) I guess that I'll buy AC:NL at Christmas, if you're interested to play online !

Just saying... 56 - 100Kbit/s

Wow I have 10mbps and I thought that was bad...

You're really lucky to have that speed, you know...

You're really lucky to have that speed, you know...

Uhh... Why don't you get a faster internet connection?

Because I can't, where I live. I live in the campaign, so, I can only have a satellite internet connection...

Because I can't, where I live. I live in the campaign, so, I can only have a satellite internet connection...

What is the campaign? I thought you lived in france...

That's one of the best internet connection speeds you can get in America.

I get about 3MBPS, so I wouldn't call mine bad, but it does like to go out sometimes...

That's one of the best internet connection speeds you can get in America.

I get about 3MBPS, so I wouldn't call mine bad, but it does like to go out sometimes...

The best internet connection you can get here is 1GB/s... LOL! It costs $300 a month though with HD and 3D TV included and unlimited phone calls nationwide!

What is the campaign? I thought you lived in france...

Yes, I live in France, in Sanzay, to be exact.

I can't get Orange, where I live. I can only get SATELLITE connection.

Oops sorry...

But you said that only people with bad internet was allowed to join, no ?

PS: (Off-Topic) I guess that I'll buy AC:NL at Christmas, if you're interested to play online !

yes and that is very cool i will play online with you

Back