Bad internet club

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Yes, unfortunately. But I won't complain about my Net connection, because, it's better than what I had before (Info: before, I had only 4GB of internet/month). And I can use my 3DS for playing online too.

What do you consider bad internet?

What do you consider bad internet?
Internet who crashes very often, or give really slow connection (50Kbit/s)... Exactly what I have.

I don't know what I was smoking when I said I get 3MB/s back then. I get 300KB/s on a good day. If I'm lucky.

My internet connection used to just stop working altogether back then.
It stopped doing that but it can still be abysmally slow sometimes. The crappiness of it is probably why I prefer single player games these days xD

My internet is so bad that I was directed to a different page to confirm that I wanted to like @D4rkDragon's old post. I'd like to join.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
my internet is stable... enough for my pc and 3ds. add a 3rd and my wifi crashes and i have to wait until i can call someone over to reset it in the locked office downstairs. if i ever doze off with a window open, just cross my fingers that the connection lasts. i'd like to join.

My internet is decent, except it turns off at random times and is super annoying ;-;

Do I get in?

well I don´t think my interent is bad.....
Its only annoying that it has autodeactivate that turns off in the evening when ever it wants.....
So I think I don´t belong here,bye :(

Update:I think i have to join.Who thought a computer could take 30 minutes to load youtube...

Last edited:
Sadly, I also belong in this group. I hate my internet, but it's unfortunately the best thing I can afford and get where I live. It's ridiculous considering just how close I live to a town that has really great options.

Yes, unfortunately. But I won't complain about my Net connection, because, it's better than what I had before (Info: before, I had only 4GB of internet/month). And I can use my 3DS for playing online too.

How many GBs do you have now (assuming you have the same net connection)?

How many GBs do you have now (assuming you have the same net connection)?
Well, I have changed my ISP now, so, I have unlimited data, but slow connection (though it's starting to get better lately with speed almost reaching 250Kb/s.)

But it can remain absolutely atrocious when playing online.

Well, I have changed my ISP now, so, I have unlimited data, but slow connection (though it's starting to get better lately with speed almost reaching 250Kb/s.)

But it can remain absolutely atrocious when playing online.

That bad, huh? Well, I'm glad you at least have unlimited data now, even if you have a slow connection. I know how terrible not having it is since I'm in that situation currently. At least your internet is starting to get better.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
My mom and I get 65Mb/s from a major provider here, which is good because I'm in an extremely rural community, but it will sometimes go down or only load Google because the lines that connect our phone, TV and internet are broken due to the large dump of snow we got this winter. Do I get to join?

I dont think my net even reach 1MB tbh lol Google lags, facebook takes minutes to fully load up >.> lol I just wish they fix the internet problem in our country lol I usually go online at night to get the best of our internet connection lol Usually my net goes fast at around 2-4AM? lol even I won't go that far just to have decent net lol

Back