Badge count in Nintendo Badge Arcade

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
How many badges do you currently have in Nintendo Badge Arcade? (show-off your totals!) xD

Do you have set goals on how many you'd eventually like to obtain? if so, please share!

I currently have 110. It's pretty low because I only take advantage of the free plays from the practice catcher or ones given as a gift for an event.

I don't really have a set goal, myself. It's gonna take some time to get hundreds. :p

32... Halfway there!

How many badges do you currently have in Nintendo Badge Arcade? (show-off your totals!) xD

Do you have set goals on how many you'd eventually like to obtain? if so, please share!

I currently have 110. It's pretty low because I only take advantage of the free plays from the practice catcher or ones given as a gift for an event.

I don't really have a set goal, myself. It's gonna take some time to get hundreds. :p
I've got a little bit less than you, 106 or 107, something like that :p I also take advantage of the free plays on practices, I never paid a single play but if there is a cool theme released I'm planning on paying for that set of ten and then getting the cool theme :D

Reactions: Mikaya
1,009. I do like those Animal Crossing and Pokemon badges.

If I remember correctly I had like 40 or something. I'm poor so I don't really have the money to be cashing out on badges, as a result I can only play on the practice machine and prey i get a free play or two. I can't really think of any goals to be perfectly honest, but I guess one goal would to actually complete a set

103, it's not much because having to hear and read that pink bunny on a daily basis is painful and not good for my health.

1,009. I do like those Animal Crossing and Pokemon badges.
I call hacks

I call hacks

I archive any collectables that I like, including virtual ones. You would not believe how many Cream fan art and fan videos I got stored on my hard drives. Even if I do have to pay, I'll end up collecting those badges that I like.

FYI, I'm fully aware of hacking my 3DS and place custom designs. I would make an Isabelle-themed design if I feel like it instead of using badges.

I archive any collectables that I like, including virtual ones. You would not believe how many Cream fan art and fan videos I got stored on my hard drives. Even if I do have to pay, I'll end up collecting those badges that I like.

FYI, I'm fully aware of hacking my 3DS and place custom designs. I would make an Isabelle-themed design if I feel like it instead of using badges.
meant it as a joke but okay! sweet!

I have 48... Which I've amassed strictly through free plays. It's slow going.

I'm not entirely sure how many I have, probably around 20 or 30. O only get to be online with my 3ds one day a week, and they usually don't have any pokemon or legend of zelda badges when I get on (usually it's a bunch of animal crossing or tomdachi life ones, which I don't care to collect). I'm thinking about deleting it for now, at least until I get wifi at my house.

200-something. All from free plays.

And @SamKitsune, goddamn.

Reactions: randysilverwolf
33 something? I don't get on my 3ds much often maybe thats why :p All free though, "All abord the Free Plays train" "Choo Choo!" :D

i just passed 200 badges, with free plays, it gave an impressive changce to the collection statue.

Reactions: Mikaya
Now I have 1,151, thanks to new Pokemon and Animal Crossing badges. They got rabbits, including Crissy and Francise! I don't know who I like more . . .

I have an amazing 3 badges! I installed the game, unaware that It would be tragic. I loaded the softwhere, and just like in real life, you had to connect to the internet to enter an arcade. The bunny's fire, realistic look, was all too much! He wanted you to spend all of your money! And I never loaded the game since. ( But I plan too soon! (

I have an amazing 3 badges! I installed the game, unaware that It would be tragic. I loaded the softwhere, and just like in real life, you had to connect to the internet to enter an arcade. The bunny's fire, realistic look, was all too much! He wanted you to spend all of your money! And I never loaded the game since. ( But I plan too soon! (
I got 197 and that's not counting the doubles. :D It is quite easy to get stickers actually. There are more free plays than you think and once you get a knack for the training machine you'll rack up even more free plays.

Reactions: Leej07 and SmashChamp
I have 141 badges all from free play giveaways. This week they're giving away 2 free plays every day not counting what you win in the practice catcher, so I plan to get my count a bit higher, hopefully to 165 or so.

Update: 178 badges

I am now a bronze collector with over 200 badges! ...and no proper inspiration to arrange them. :p

Back