Badge count in Nintendo Badge Arcade

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Update: 186 badges, I'm getting so many!!!
Nice @PersonSP I'm catching up!

Update: 186 badges, I'm getting so many!!!
Nice @PersonSP I'm catching up!
Good job! 200 means Bronze and a new statue! ;)

Currently I'm having about 44 badges, after decided to play it again a few days ago. I got these badges through free plays most of the time.

600 something! FROM FREE PLAYZ!!!!!!!! I have very good luck!

600 something! FROM FREE PLAYZ!!!!!!!! I have very good luck!
WOAH. That's insane! I'm at 240 (without doubles) and I thought I was doing pretty well...

%50 percent of that is Mario or Splatoon badges!

My friend has 1000+ ATM o_o

I now have 209

As of April 21st,I managed to get myself a number of 219 badges,all from some handy and mostly hard-earned free plays,and I'm not stopping anytime in the future!I still got some collections to complete,like the "Mario & Friends" and Mario Kart 8 sets.
Though,I have to state that the bunny statue that I currently have to represent my badges is a bit weird to be honest... :p

299, So close to 300! I keep this updated a lot with my count, I'm getting 300 next time! Hoping for a new statue, I don't like the one I have much.

Currently I'm having around 131 badges in Nintendo Badge Arcade, not quite bad after having numerous Free Play catching spree for over a month, even though some badges are hard to catch for me. Not to mention when I failed to catch some badges in a single Free Play in several days... :(

I slowly made my way to 63 badges via free plays at first, but eventually grew impatient. So I decided to spend 4 dollars on the blasted arcade machine and zoomed my count up to 109 badges. Was totally worth it. :greedy:

I'm at 37 badges .-. But I do only go after very specific badges so makes sense why I wouldnt have many. I do love them all though. Are there any bonuses to having lots of badges by chance?

I'm at 37 badges .-. But I do only go after very specific badges so makes sense why I wouldnt have many. I do love them all though. Are there any bonuses to having lots of badges by chance?
The bunny statue changes everytime you reach a set goal? :p

Other than that, none. :panda:

I feel odd I only has 100 .. I gave up it became annoying for me ..id rather spend my once in a blue moon Eshop money on a game then badges -_-

I have 334 badges. I really like the Twilight Princess badges

Update: I now have around 280! Quite an increase, I usually play it daily, and I get most plays from racking up dummy badges in the practice catcher. I'm aiming for 300 at this point. It seems the gathering of badges is taking some time. xD

I have 162

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
I have about 85 last I played but I really am bad at the catcher and only end up getting a maximum of 3 badges per 5 plays. Can anyone tell me about some sort of angle to grab badges from as I am going at a really slow pace and was wondering if there is some sort of blog on tips on how to make the most out of plays?

I only have around 210 or something, it´s hard to get different badges when all of the ones you don´t have are almost impossible to obtain without paying for more tries. I don´t really play it anymore anyways because i´m not a real fan of the badges though I will say that there are pretty cool ones.

401 as of now, but I hope to acquire about 5 more today. I don't play every day, and since I use only free plays I'm progressing slowly. Still, slowly inching closer to 500 badges!

Back