Badge count in Nintendo Badge Arcade

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I've had the Nintendo Badge Arcade app (on my 3ds, I don't have the phone app, dk if there's even a phone app, tho there probs is) since about when it came out. I was really into it, trying to do it everyday. But I'm not consistent w/it.(I used that word right, right? Sounds right. Like, a routine, do it everyday) I'll skip a week or a few days here and there. I thought it was cool, but most of the badges I have I've gotten from Free Plays from the Practice Catcher or special days where the arcade bunny gives me a free play. I've only bought 1 set(5 plays), once when I saw that the 1st 3 Eevee-loutions and Eevee(but if I bought plays whenever I saw a badge I wanted, I'd be pretty broke... :\ ) I currently have 371 badges and 14 completed sets.

I have 100-115 badges (I forgot ;-; )
I use only free plays :D
Also a tip: Every 10 badges you get in the practice catcher is 1 free play ;)
(You can only use the practice catcher once a day)

Heh, yea, I've made it my routine to first thing in the morning/afternoon(my sleep schedule is messed up. :\ ) is to load up the Badge Catcher and do that days practice run. I hate getting a blue or red target badge/or a free play on the days that they don't really have any badges that I want. I wish you could save them.

I've had the Nintendo Badge Arcade app (on my 3ds, I don't have the phone app, dk if there's even a phone app, tho there probs is) since about when it came out. I was really into it, trying to do it everyday. But I'm not consistent w/it.(I used that word right, right? Sounds right. Like, a routine, do it everyday) I'll skip a week or a few days here and there. I thought it was cool, but most of the badges I have I've gotten from Free Plays from the Practice Catcher or special days where the arcade bunny gives me a free play. I've only bought 1 set(5 plays), once when I saw that the 1st 3 Eevee-loutions and Eevee(but if I bought plays whenever I saw a badge I wanted, I'd be pretty broke... :\ ) I currently have 371 badges and 14 completed sets.
There isn't a phone app, it's 3DS exclusive. (Other companies do not support the needed framework)

Ah, ok.

I have 99, I could have got 100 originally because before I had 86, I got 4 free plays from the practice catcher (I LOVE when that happens). So went through stuff and then on my last play the claw slipped and I ended up with only 99.

I currently have 319 badges in total according to the number on that statue. I still visit the badge arcade quite often, if not daily for free plays. I usually go for the easier ones so I can get more variety for only a few plays.

Back