Contest Battle PriMER Tourney

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date

Should I set the start date back by a week to Sunday, April 9th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Kream

Mr. Kream

Will Mod Your Soul
Forum Moderator
Multi-Elimination Royale

ZEDs07y.png

Rules
Entry Fee: (5)pc

The battle formats for A, B, and C Blocks are the Battle Royale.

All royales for this tourney will follow battle rules and restrictions for seventh gen DOU.

First and second place competitors from A Block and B Block will move on to C Block.

If two people tie for second place in a royale, 4th place moves forward to the next round instead.

If three people tie for third, Robit will roll a number between 1 and 100, and the competitor closest to the chosen number will move forward.

Winner of each round will post the battle video.

First and second place competitors from C Block will move on to the finals, which will be a best of three, three versus three Singles battle. Pokemon banned from the Battle Tree are banned from this final round.

These rules assume 8 participants, if 16 or more people join this tourney, the rules will be adjusted accordingly. In the event that sixteen or more participants are added to this tourney, additional rules may be added to ensure this tourney moves forward in a time friendly manner :vamp:

Start Date: May 21st, 2017

Doubles OU
Endless Battle Clause- any moveset capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned
Evasion Clause- Double Team and Minimize are banned
Moody Clause- the ability Moody is banned
OHKO Clause- Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold are banned
Species Clause- can't have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team

Banned Items, etc

Dark Void
Gravity+Sleep moves
Eevium-Z
Power Construct
Kangaskhanite

Banned Pokemon
Arceus
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Jirachi
Kyogre
Kyurem-W
Lugia
Lunala
Magearna
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Solgaleo
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Prizes
First: (60)% of pot + 60PC + one bred mon at Mr. Kream's Pokestop
Second: (40)% of pot + 40PC + one egg from Mr. Kream's Pokestop
Third and below: Milk :cool:

vuYuPJb.png

Bracket
N5EedEX.png

Participants
A4: Mr. Kream
etrian_warrior
B1: Marc
B2: MysticFantasy
A2: Danny
A3: Samuel_1802
B3: ultra
A1: PikaDaddy
B4: coolflare

A Block
wwww

B Block
wwww

C Block
wwww

Finals
wwww

Who's got the milk to survive?

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonSP
Objection!
I couldn't enter fast enough... regardless my entry must be added to the court record! PC sent!

~Milk~

I'll join this too o3o

I'm only joining it because marc thinks I should >.>

Reactions: etrian_warrior
My pokemon sun cartidge will arrive on 30 march...I guess i can join if tourny start from 9 april

My pokemon sun cartidge will arrive on 30 march...I guess i can join if tourny start from 9 april
That's fine, just be sure to try some Battle Royales on Akala. This makes five participants so far.

That's fine, just be sure to try some Battle Royales on Akala. This makes five participants so far.
Wait players can play ,doubles in battle royale?

Wait players can play ,doubles in battle royale?
Battle royals is a fight between 4 ppl in one arena u have 3 Pokémon your objective get the most points but also the most surviving it's a bit complex but once u figure it out it gets a bit easier to understand

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Battle royals is a fight between 4 ppl in one arena u have 3 Pokémon your objective get the most points but also the most surviving it's a bit complex but once u figure it out it gets a bit easier to understand
we can bring 6 pokemon but we will choose 3,right?

we can bring 6 pokemon but we will choose 3,right?
That I'm not sure about hAvnt done battle royale lately since I got the master rank pose
Pretty sure u have six but can only choose 3

Yes, that's the case. Bring six, yet choose three, your Mon versus everyone else's.

~Milk~

Milk, we still don't have enough ppl, so rather than the ninth, I'm pushing it back by two weeks to the 23rd.

Reactions: etrian_warrior
Milk, we still don't have enough ppl, so rather than the ninth, I'm pushing it back by two weeks to the 23rd.
Mmmmk

Hey i can withdraw my name so their will even number of people to get going

Hey i can withdraw my name so their will even number of people to get going
I'll pull your name, but that won't get this going faster.

I'll pull your name, but that won't get this going faster.
Explain

This tourney works with multiples of 8, recheck the rules, smaller than that and this can't qualify as multi elimination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back