Contest Battle PriMER Tourney

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date

Should I set the start date back by a week to Sunday, April 9th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Ive made up my mind. Due to some rather, unstable complications, ive decided to withdraw from the tournament. In return, @coolflare may take my place, provided he has the PC paid already.

@PikaDaddy Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOO much.

@Mr. Kream I sent the pc. Also, about posting battle videos, do we need to use a capture card or can we use the Vs. Recorder and post the code here?

I can't wait to use my DOU team. :sneaky:

@Mr. Kream I sent the pc. Also, about posting battle videos, do we need to use a capture card or can we use the Vs. Recorder and post the code here?

I can't wait to use my DOU team. :sneaky:
A capture card isn't built into the DS, I can't require you to post from there, as I can't guarantee anyone has one.

I assume its vs recording then. Also, how will second place be determined since the last turns results aren't revealing to who second place is?

Also, please beware an update was released. Its vital you guys update your sun/moon.

I assume its vs recording then. Also, how will second place be determined since the last turns results aren't revealing to who second place is?

Also, please beware an update was released. Its vital you guys update your sun/moon.
And pegalo glitch got patched too :cry:

Second place remains first place loser; points.

Edit: Remember the format is Battle Royale.

Second place remains first place loser; points.

Edit: Remember the format is Battle Royale.
Forgot about the tiebreaker rules here.

As it turns out, for some personal reasons, @etrian_warrior is also unable to compete. @Bobcam7!, would you like his spot, and can you still be ready by Sunday?

When are the battles

@Mr. Kream are we starting or do we not have enough people?

We were to start today, but we are short one yet again...

We were to start today, but we are short one yet again...
Ill join. this time for real. Sure ive had some, mishaps, but im willing to do this tournament if it means the others not tearing their hair out for a battle.

Ill join. this time for real. Sure ive had some, mishaps, but im willing to do this tournament if it means the others not tearing their hair out for a battle.
Awww kick it's just for fun :3 have fun my friend enjoy yourself

@Mr. Kream, dang, it REALLY LATE here so... I can't play today. Maybe the first match but that's it. I'll be on Monday around 5:00pm pedia time

@Mr. Kream, dang, it REALLY LATE here so... I can't play today. Maybe the first match but that's it. I'll be on Monday around 5:00pm pedia time
It's also really getting late for me and will be hard for me with work however afternoons 5pm-9pm est time range usually works for me unless something comes up

I can play 3pm Pedia til 6am

We're using Battle Royales, all four participants must be present to have the matches, there's no rush to fight today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back