• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Splatfest is finally here \o/

If you become an Autobot or Decepticon King/Queen in Splatoon for this week's Splatfest, just post here and claim your free 40 Play Coins. Of course, you need to provide proof, :angelic:

q6ZJF39.jpg

Providing proof...

Post a picture of your TV screen showing your King/Queen rank and be sure to put your username at this forum and the text "3DS Pedia" on a piece of paper. You can use an image editing program (such as GIMP or PhotoShop for example) to crop out anything that's close to your television screen if you feel it's necessary.

Anyone caught cheating, well.. let's just say bad things will happen, :giggle:

Stay fresh~

Reactions: 18, Slayerpon Tatsu and Mikaya
Splatfest is finally here \o/

If you become an Autobot or Decepticon King/Queen in Splatoon for this week's Splatfest, just post here and claim your free 40 Play Coins. Of course, you need to provide proof, :angelic:

q6ZJF39.jpg

Providing proof...

Post a picture of your TV screen showing your King/Queen rank and be sure to put your username at this forum and the text "3DS Pedia" on a piece of paper. You can use an image editing program (such as GIMP or PhotoShop for example) to crop out anything that's close to your television screen if you feel it's necessary.

Anyone caught cheating, well.. let's just say bad things will happen, :giggle:

Stay fresh~
Gave me a reason to play

Oh cmon....I was king last 2 splatfests and my internet is slower today causing it unplayable :(

I was wondering when a gaming task would come up :3

Sadly it's for the one game I don't have Dx

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Reactions: Marc
The first task has to be splatoon? :(

The first task has to be splatoon? :(
Yeah >.< Doo nut worry tho >.<)/ More tasks coming soon \o/

Reactions: DJFoxx84
Waiting for time trials in Mario kart 8

Reactions: 3905
Like what? Crazy orders 99 turns?

i'm lazy and don't feel like editing. can i just post a screenshot since you have me registered and know full well my id is Kusari?

i'm lazy and don't feel like editing. can i just post a screenshot since you have me registered and know full well my id is Kusari?
Sure.

well i had to do some weird crap to get both my username and my rank actually visable using my 3ds camera (since you can't actually get your nintendo id and splatfest rank on the same screen >< ) but it'll have to do:
HNI_0085_MPO.jpg
imo totally not worth the effort. like when you spend an hour looking for the remote instead of just walking up to the tv to change the channel manually xD

Damn, only had one hour remaining in splatfest to get to King from Defender. I was so close too ;-;

If only I could but I can't because of the update 2.0.0 glitch and I can't do it until Monday when I get the Wii U adapter >.<

@Marc don't forget about the Europeans and there splatfest.

@Marc don't forget about the Europeans and there splatfest.
Isn't it the same for everyone? ;~;

Isn't it the same for everyone? ;~;
No they occur on different days. There splatfest is happening today. And it also isn't transformers theme. Each region has a different day and different theme

No they occur on different days. There splatfest is happening today. And it also isn't transformers theme. Each region has a different day and different theme
Thanks for letting me know. They can post in this thread and I'll just count it.

Thanks for letting me know. They can post in this thread and I'll just count it.
No problem

Why couldn't you have done this yesterday? I have hockey in 15mins and I won't be back untin 6 oclock.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back