Task Become An Autobot or Decepticon King/Queen in Splatoon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't you have done this yesterday? I have hockey in 15mins and I won't be back untin 6 oclock.....
I posted it yesterday during Splatfest for NA users :/

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
11143406_849574415120283_8396402012606082667_n.jpg

Is this proof enough? I hope it is enough...

also, sorry for the poor quality.

ok, thanks for the coins! also, what side did you choose for splatfest?
Autobots :|

tasks are bsicaly contests

tasks are bsicaly contests
No contest usually don't require you performing a specific thing. It was a task that you had to be king or queen. Task allow more than one person to win. Everyone on Pedia could have won theoretically. In a contest only a select group could have won. So not everyone could win

Reactions: Mikaya
i've done every splatfest since release, and the only one i actually cared what side i was on was marshmallows vs hot dogs =/ (was a mm)

marc fyi people may be able to photoshop their titles into king ;_;

if they have half as much trouble taking a physical picture as the rest of us, i don't think that'll be an issue :rotfl:

Then post a picture to miiverse and post the link here chrom

Great I don't know how to take a screenshot is there any other way I can prove it?

Great I don't know how to take a screenshot is there any other way I can prove it?
You can use your 3DS camera to take a photo if you don't have a camera around the house. You're new so a screenshot wouldn't do unless your in-game name is the same as your username at this forum. I guess Miiverse can be used to take screenshots.

what if you dont have the game ? :/

what if you dont have the game ? :/
You can't play it to get the rank and take the screenshot, :panda: (so you'll have to wait for another game task).

Splatfest is finally here \o/

If you become an Autobot or Decepticon King/Queen in Splatoon for this week's Splatfest, just post here and claim your free 40 Play Coins. Of course, you need to provide proof, :angelic:

q6ZJF39.jpg

Providing proof...

Post a picture of your TV screen showing your King/Queen rank and be sure to put your username at this forum and the text "3DS Pedia" on a piece of paper. You can use an image editing program (such as GIMP or PhotoShop for example) to crop out anything that's close to your television screen if you feel it's necessary.

Anyone caught cheating, well.. let's just say bad things will happen, :giggle:

Stay fresh~
Waiting for when 3DS games get challenges. *cough smash *cough kid icarus uprising *cough NES REMIX

Whoo, I must be sick today. ;-)

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back