Best 3D Console Zelda Game

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
My personal favorite has been Skyward Sword so far with the motion controls and nice graphics and story and all. How about the rest of you? What's your favorite console Zelda game?

My favorite is Majora's Mask which I always really loved, more so then Ocarina of Time. It's a game that had graphics that were polished for their time and a story that was well written and open to discussion. My favorite theory pertaining to it is Link's death :p

My favorite is Majora's Mask which I always really loved, more so then Ocarina of Time. It's a game that had graphics that were polished for their time and a story that was well written and open to discussion. My favorite theory pertaining to it is Link's death :p
And it's a theory that fits well to set up for Twilight Princess and there being the swordsman (aka dead Link) that helps with the Hidden Skills.

I would defenitly choose Ocarina of time bieng one of the best game let alone zelda game of all time but since I play it on my 3DS, I'll go with Twilight princess, the game is great I like the controls, the battle style, the boss battles and the dungeons and the game try its best to be Dark (even though majora's mask win there)

I would defenitly choose Ocarina of time bieng one of the best game let alone zelda game of all time but since I play it on my 3DS, I'll go with Twilight princess, the game is great I like the controls, the battle style, the boss battles and the dungeons and the game try its best to be Dark (even though majora's mask win there)
Well, Majora's Mask and Ocarina of time are still console games if you think about it haha I mean both games were originally on N64

Well, Majora's Mask and Ocarina of time are still console games if you think about it haha I mean both games were originally on N64
but like I said i played ocarina of time on 3DS and as for the dark artistic masterpiece majora's mask ... I've never played it :oops:

but like I said i played ocarina of time on 3DS and as for the dark artistic masterpiece majora's mask ... I've never played it :oops:
oh ok. Well, when you brought up Majora's Mask for some reason I thought you actually DID play it haha Oh well, Twilight Princess still is good

oh ok. Well, when you brought up Majora's Mask for some reason I thought you actually DID play it haha Oh well, Twilight Princess still is good
I'd like to play majora's mask but I cannot until I finish ocarina of time !

I'd like to play majora's mask but I cannot until I finish ocarina of time !
lol you'll definitely enjoy Majora's Mask when you get the chance. It's a really fun game and the apocalypse thing surrounding it only serves to make it even more interesting

lol you'll definitely enjoy Majora's Mask when you get the chance. It's a really fun game and the apocalypse thing surrounding it only serves to make it even more interesting
but I really prefer to play it on 3DS as a remake that will make it even more interisting, so the question is :
should I play it on the VC or wait for a remake to be annouced ?

but I really prefer to play it on 3DS as a remake that will make it even more interisting, so the question is :
IS Majora's Mask on VC? If it already is, I don't see why they'd make a remake for it on 3DS to be honest (unless it was the same situation for Ocarina of Time)

They (nintendo) should make a 3ds remake the 3d grafics would be awesome. i hope they do but if they dont the wii version is still cool. please make one nintendo.

They (nintendo) should make a 3ds remake the 3d grafics would be awesome. i hope they do but if they dont the wii version is still cool. please make one nintendo.
we'll have to wait and see what the final decision is on that I guess. Maybe we'll get to hear an announcement about a Majora's Mask remake at E3 2014

Bumping.

My favorite is Ocarina of Time, but Skyward Sword is a close second. Both games are amazing but Ocarina of Time has that nostalgia factor.

Mine would be Ocarina of time. That game did so well, and I never get tired of playing it, time and time again! graphics, gameplay, characters and plenty to get through with challenging bosses/dungeons. <3

Reactions: 532
It is tied between Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. They were all amazing games, they had easy to use controls, amazing graphics and spectacular scenery. I loved TP's huge fields, Skyward Sword's Art style and motion controls and Ocarina of Time's everything :p

Link's Crossbow Training. It's the only game I've managed to sit through.

Mine is Ocarina of Time. It's also the only 3D Zelda game I've played and it really is a grand adventure. The environments, dungeons, enemies, and weapons help make bring this game to life with incredible gameplay. OoT is the best 3D Zelda game and possibly even the best 3D game ever made (although Super Mario 64 probably disagrees).

Mine is Ocarina of Time. It's also the only 3D Zelda game I've played and it really is a grand adventure. The environments, dungeons, enemies, and weapons help make bring this game to life with incredible gameplay. OoT is the best 3D Zelda game and possibly even the best 3D game ever made (although Super Mario 64 probably disagrees).
I see. Zelda Ocarina of time was the best 3D game for many people. I loved OoT, but I also liked Twilight Princess equally as much as OoT. The graphics and gameplay of both games were amazing.

My favorite zelda console game is Zelda hyrule warrior by now.

Back