Best 3D Console Zelda Game

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Hmm 3D Zelda console game? I'd say either Twilight Princess, or Skyward Sword. I'll admit that I did anticipate SS a lot more than TP (much of the reasons for doing so is that I preordered SS and got the free gold limited edition Zelda Wii remote and music disc :3) but both games were amazing in there own right! I haven't actually finished either of them (yet) becaise I kinda

Stopped playing for a while then came back to it./I do plan to finish both games in the very near future (wish I had more time to finish them D:) loved them both, but between me and you, I think I preferred the game that you could fly over skyloft a little bit more *wink *wink ;) on and also, sorry about posting two comments here... Accidently pushed the post reply button while typing :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Wind Waker. I love the character design so much in that game and the gameplay is amazing.

Ocarina Of Time, the one that started it all. Skyward Sword wasn't that great, it was alright, but the motion controls were horrible. I'd have to say, Wind Waker is probably my second favorite out of all of them, just because of the style / design, it's probably one (if not my favorite) LoZ game yet. Twilight Princess was great as well, I liked Midna a lot as a partner, and she wasn't as annoying as Navi.

My favorite of all the 3D Zelda console games would be a tough choice between the Wind Waker HD and Breath of the Wild. However, I tend to favor BoTW just a little bit more, as there is just so much to do in this game, as well as a fantastic story, stunning visuals, and excellent music.

Back