• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date

What is the best nintendo 3ds game

• mario kart7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • super mario 3d land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is Mario 3D Land a must-buy game for the 3DS ?
I'd just be a bit wary of thinking it should be must-buy. Yes, it's probably a good game, but there may be others out there you'd prefer. Honestly imo the "Mario genre" is getting a bit bland and repetitive with all the games they've made.

Considering the big quantities of games for the console, not so much.
I mean, it can be a must-buy, but I think you should choose another game like Luigi Mansion 2.

3D Mario games aren't so common, so if you have the money, buy it.
Well I played Luigi Mansion 2 by a friend and I think I might like 3D Land more, how long is the game (Mario 3D Land and Luigi Mansion)
I'd just be a bit wary of thinking it should be must-buy. Yes, it's probably a good game, but there may be others out there you'd prefer. Honestly imo the "Mario genre" is getting a bit bland and repetitive with all the games they've made.
Oh actually I haven't really played much Mario games except those on the GBA,Wii,DS (those I have played).

Oh actually I haven't really played much Mario games except those on the GBA,Wii,DS (those I have played).
Which Mario games have you played? I mean, now that I think about it, there are multiple "subgenres" of Mario nowadays (Mario RPG, classic Mario, 3D Mario game like Galaxy)

Which Mario games have you played? I mean, now that I think about it, there are multiple "subgenres" of Mario nowadays (Mario RPG, classic Mario, 3D Mario game like Galaxy)
I really can't remember some I just started to play and never finished while some I played out, Mario Galaxy was a great game both (1&2) I think I played all of the Mario games on the GBA, haven't beaten most. There is a lot I just can't remember them at the moment, it would be hard for me to fish through most of the Mario games and choose which I played

I really can't remember some I just started to play and never finished while some I played out, Mario Galaxy was a great game both (1&2) I think I played all of the Mario games on the GBA, haven't beaten most. There is a lot I just can't remember them at the moment, it would be hard for me to fish through most of the Mario games and choose which I played
I see, so you're definitely a true mario fan xD How about the Mario & Luigi RPG games? imo Bowser's Inside Story was epic lol

Reactions: Reece
I see, so you're definitely a true mario fan xD How about the Mario & Luigi RPG games? imo Bowser's Inside Story was epic lol
Yep the final boss music for Bowser's inside story was awesome. That's why I love these games so much. But sometimes they make them too easy, right..?

Yep the final boss music for Bowser's inside story was awesome. That's why I love these games so much. But sometimes they make them too easy, right..?
Sometimes they're too easy, but what I noticed in Dream Team is that there are some attacks you simply can't avoid (at least in the Demo). I mean, in the Bowser Dream Boss battle, every time he used the spiky ball attack, I'd always end up getting 10 damage at the end even if I dodge the flames. Maybe I was just doing something wrong but yeah

Sometimes they're too easy, but what I noticed in Dream Team is that there are some attacks you simply can't avoid (at least in the Demo). I mean, in the Bowser Dream Boss battle, every time he used the spiky ball attack, I'd always end up getting 10 damage at the end even if I dodge the flames. Maybe I was just doing something wrong but yeah
Well Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story were easy, as well as SuperStar Saga. But Dream Team is kinda easy. Like I know it's focused for kids, but I still enjoy them even if it's easy or not.

Well Partners in Time and Bowser's Inside Story were easy, as well as SuperStar Saga. But Dream Team is kinda easy. Like I know it's focused for kids, but I still enjoy them even if it's easy or not.
yeah, it's the story and gameplay which matters more than easiness. In that regard it doesn't get too boring

Pokemon X And Y Is Awesome as it has awesome graphics and the new mega evolved pokemon , but the mario games are still awesome , cant decide which game is better pokemon or mario xD lol.

Pokemon X And Y Is Awesome as it has awesome graphics and the new mega evolved pokemon , but the mario games are still awesome , cant decide which game is better pokemon or mario xD lol.

I will choose Pokémon in this case. Longer, online, must buy...

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I will choose Pokémon in this case. Longer, online, must buy...
Yup. You simply can't go wrong with a Pokemon game.....especially THIS Pokemon game. I mean Gen 6 is going to rock

Oh well I started of playing the game and I never ended it :(

Oh well I started of playing the game and I never ended it :(
NO. YOU MUST COMPLETE IT. loljk but I've finished it and it is a really good game imo Definitely something to consider getting back into when you get the chance haha

am i able to add any thing to the poll? if so what should i add. I know i will add fire emblem and shin mengami tensie or how ever you spell it.

am i able to add any thing to the poll? if so what should i add. I know i will add fire emblem and shin mengami tensie or how ever you spell it.
I don't think you can edit polls once they are made. I tried that with the fail mega poll (in fact, tried to delete it), but I couldn't figure it out.

to bad i would have changed it if i could. but still lets keep voting and if you guys want to you can vote for a dif game just post it on the thread. thx for voting you guys!

NO. YOU MUST COMPLETE IT. loljk but I've finished it and it is a really good game imo Definitely something to consider getting back into when you get the chance haha
I will try to see if I can find the game firstly, but yeah it does look like a great gaming experience, I just didn't have the time.

I will try to see if I can find the game firstly, but yeah it does look like a great gaming experience, I just didn't have the time.
Yeah, it is interesting. I like how they incorporate Bowser battles and have Mario battles happen within Bowser, and thus allow for two battles to happen at the same time.

I think pokemon Y is the best 3ds game because its so fun and it has new mega forms of pokemon and you can now do online and ranked battles so yeah pokemon Y is the best 3ds game to me <3

Back