• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date

What is the best nintendo 3ds game

• mario kart7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • super mario 3d land

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think pokemon Y is the best 3ds game because its so fun and it has new mega forms of pokemon and you can now do online and ranked battles so yeah pokemon Y is the best 3ds game to me <3
I say Pokemon X is better because it has Power Herb Xerneas Geomancy as a possibility :p (all jokes aside, yeah pokemon is legit)

I say Pokemon X is better because it has Power Herb Xerneas Geomancy as a possibility :p (all jokes aside, yeah pokemon is legit)
Well I think @sonic26033 was just given his opinion on which he think is better, I too rather Pokemon X over Y but I also like Mega Mewtwo Y over Mega Mewtwo X so I will say that its pretty balanced.

Well I think @sonic26033 was just given his opinion on which he think is better, I too rather Pokemon X over Y but I also like Mega Mewtwo Y over Mega Mewtwo X so I will say that its pretty balanced.
Well yeah, obviously he was giving his opinion. I was just replying to his opinion lol But yeah, statistically speaking Mewtwo Y is better

Dude, so many people waited and bought pokemon x or y the first day. I bought a 3ds just so i can play it so basically, i payed a hefty 180 dollars just to play a pokemon game but i think it was worth it. Pokemon is awesome and it brings back so many childhood memories :) plus my friend has it and he plays it like all the time. I'm so excited! Its going to come in 1-4 days yayayayayyyyy :D

Yeah, Pokemon X/Y definitely improved 3DS sales by a lot. Nintendo made the right choice by releasing Gen 6 on the 3DS for sure

on this poll far I just played Mario Kart 7 so far :cry:
but I am sure that Pokémon X would be my favorite, and I wonder if Animal crossing is still worth buying or not .

but I am sure that Pokémon X would be my favorite, and I wonder if Animal crossing is still worth buying or not .
I too have only played Mario Kart 7 as the choices so far on the poll, I am considering buying the game, it doesn't seem to interest me much really. If you had a decision between Pokemon X and Animal Crossing definitely chose the Pokemon first.

When it comes to conspiracy theories, you can think of it this way.....do you want to play a game that revolves around child labor (Animal Crossing) or a game that revolves around animal cruelty/slavery (Pokemon) :p

When it comes to conspiracy theories, you can think of it this way.....do you want to play a game that revolves around child labor (Animal Crossing) or a game that revolves around animal cruelty/slavery (Pokemon) :p
animal cruelty/slavery sounds more appealing :p and while at it why not grab me a tanooki suit from mario 3D land and add Animal abuse to the lot !

Reactions: ShinyLatios
animal cruelty/slavery sounds more appealing :p and while at it why not grab me a tanooki suit from mario 3D land and add Animal abuse to the lot !
Uh oh. You better watch out: PETA may come after you with all this love of animal cruelty/slavery. You should have gone for the child labor option :p

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
POKEMON IS THE BEST
VERY GOOD GAME WORTH UR MONEY
NI NO KUNI IS ALSO VERY GOOD FOR POKEMON LOVERS

POKEMON IS THE BEST
VERY GOOD GAME WORTH UR MONEY
NI NO KUNI IS ALSO VERY GOOD FOR POKEMON LOVERS
What's Ni No Kuni? I've never heard of that game until you brought it up lol How is it similar/different to the main series pokemon games?

Well I only have two games listed for the poll thing,pokemon x and super Mario 3d land and I must say that I play pokemon x a lot and is on my activity log on my 3ds for the highest number of hours that I have played it.

Back