Best "Ability or Skill" in the Pokemon World?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Wow, seems like a bunch of people have the same opinion as me? Who would have known :p (tbh I'm not surprised lol)
:p, well I don't have a best skill either, maybe if I do have to give it thought I would pick Swift or Surf xD

:p, well I don't have a best skill either, maybe if I do have to give it thought I would pick Swift or Surf xD
Um, that's not a skill...that's a move. I think the thread was referring to abilities (you know, like Drought and Drizzle?)

From my point of view the best skill is causing the opponent to sleep or either get confused so that you could wipe out that pokemon quicker.

Prankster and Mold Breaker are pretty good abilities. Leeching away health slowly and painfully with Whimsicott is the best skill.

lol like @naagza i can pick !!! dang it - there are many and i love many of them but i really like flash fire , lightning rod and the water equivalent of it :p i love it when i battle against my friend that uses fire type and i put arcanine there and they are like WTF ?!? and I'm like yeah thats how ya do it :sneaky:

I really like the idea of Wonder Guard although I haven't used it (legitimately). I once managed to get a Spiritomb with Wonder Guard which was unfair, but was fun to play around with. I didn't battle anyone with it though, just used it to surprise my friends when they saw a seemingly invincible Pokemon.

Im going to say Mold Breaker the ability that breaks all the other abilitys, if you predict what pokemon the enemy is going to use and his strategy you can save one mold breaker pokemon in the end to destroy his pokes, especially ones with the ability levitate that are hard to defeat.

Normalize (all normal moves from opponent if only Mega Gengar had it. Artisan slaughters last Delcatty in existance), Simple (makes stat boosts even more useful however wimpy Pokemon have it), Magic Guard (you should know what this one does), Gale Wings (Could you imagine if Skarmory had this ability, you can priority heal and attack), and Stance Change because it's a strange thing (can it be skill swapped?)

I like the ability wonder guard. Especially when it is hacked onto a Spiritomb or sableye before Gen 6. I did that and I had Invincible POkemon except to status conditions.

I like the ability wonder guard. Especially when it is hacked onto a Spiritomb or sableye before Gen 6. I did that and I had Invincible POkemon except to status conditions.
And weather. The same for Air Balloon Wonder Guard Electric types however they are overrated. A true trainer can beat any Hackmon team like say using Leech Seed Whimsicott or Toxic.

Back