Best Co-op Nintendo 3DS games?

• Thread starter ✍MaskSmash✌
  • Start date
✍MaskSmash✌

✍MaskSmash✌

Poyo!
Towns Folk
Could you guys give me more names of co-op Nintendo 3DS games? The only ones I know are Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

Luigi's Mansion FTW!!

Some good co-op games are Code of Princess, Resident Evil: Mercenaries/Revelation, and Heroes of Ruin. Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, but there are definitely more!

Reactions: ✍MaskSmash✌
I think the best co-op game on the 3ds is the new super mario bros 2, it is really challenging to get one million coins in this game, and don't think because of playing together with another friend will make things easier.

Well, I always play Smash, Resident and Street Fighter with my girlfriend ^^

Sorry, my bad. Co-op!
Best co-op is Resident!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an old topic but I'd add that Fantasy Life is pretty sweet for coop gameplay. You can tackle dragons together and other big bosses.

I'd say acnl, you can go to each other's towns and help each other get achievements,sell items, and trade villagers

Donkey Kong country 3d or new super Mario bros 2

As members above me mentioned, I would go with Fantasy Life for help with enemies, Animal Crossing for help with your town" New Super Mario Bros. 2 for 2 players. I would also like to add Monster Hunter 3, as it offers co-op gameplay that can be a HUGE help when facing a certain strong enemy. It is also very satisfying and fun, to the very least.

I honestly think that Smash Brothers is the best one, because I it's always like competitive games like that, also Animal Crossing is fun because I love fishing and catching bugs with my friends.

Any of the ones everyone else listed are great ones too.

Smash Bros, or Mario Bros

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate is coming out soon as well, I would consider getting that as it will be one of the coolest 3DS games and coop intensive games

Resident Evil: Revelations is probably the best coop game on 3DS, runner up would be Dark Moon.

The best co-op game for the 3ds in my opinion is Fanatasy Life. You can basically help each other beat tough bosses like the napdragon ect. Also I'm pretty sure you can give each other items, which much more convenient than buying from the store and crafting it yourself.

A good Co-op game for the 3ds would certainly be The New Super Mario Bros. 2 :D It is very interesting on how you can work together . Not sure if this counts but since there was a time where you can get it for the 3ds , I'll say that my personal favorite co-op game would be the Legend of Zelda : Four Swords :D

Fantasy Lifeeeee \ : D /
It's really fun killing stuff with your friends by your side.

Like others have said, Animal Crossing New Leaf and Fantasy Life have really great co-op.

In Animal Crossing New Leaf the co-op lets you explore the other players town. You can shop in their shops, pick up items, chat with villagers (sometimes even "adopt" villager if they are going to move) and you can go to the island with the other player to play some mini-games. Plus there is a little in-game chat. Granted that the chat is pretty limited, it is still nice. I use the multiplayer quite a bit in Animal Crossing New Leaf. I think you can have up to four people in a town at once, but I am not sure.

In Fantasy Life you can visit another persons world and explore the whole entire thing. You can help them out with quests so you can level up faster. It is really fun. :3 This also has chat, but, in my opinion, the order of the keyboard makes it hard to use. (it goes in alphabetical order, if I am remembering correctly.) I don't know how many people you can have in one "world" at once. :eek:

A good Co-op game for the 3ds game is new super mario bros 2. In multiplayer, you can play levels with each other. Both people have to have the same game to play with each other. Another multiplayer game is mario kart 7. You can use ds download play with that game. Another one is Super Smash Bros.

pokemon rumble world fossil fighters frontier smash bros

i'd say the best co-op games (that i've played) would be smash bros and MH4U, even though smash isn't as much "co-op" as it is "destroy each other" :bag:

I don't want this topic to die, we never have too many games to play together! And now I want to try Heroes of Ruin!

I would have to say Super Smash Bros. because I'm a competitive gamer. I like to play against friends. So I think Smash Bros is the best Co-op game for the 3DS.

Back