Best Co-op Nintendo 3DS games?

• Thread starter ✍MaskSmash✌
  • Start date
I would have to say Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate because of how much fun it is to play with other people or ACNL because of how much stuff you can do with a friend you could go shopping, go to the island, go to each others house's and more. Also MK7, man this game never get's old its always still to much fun to play with people or even by yourself

Could you guys give me more names of co-op Nintendo 3DS games? The only ones I know are Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

Luigi's Mansion FTW!!
Luigi's Mansion Dark moon (duh)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Mario Kart 7's Team Race and battle
Kid Icarus Uprising

i'm pretty sure there's more where that came from, but a new zelda co-op game is coming to the 3ds this year (Triforce heroes)
so sad that there's no purple link, is just the Triforce links instead of the 4-swords links :(

I really enjoy playing Fantasy Life with my sister. Played, I mean. I got the DLC and she won't get it even though I gave her $10 to get it. :p
Oh well, Fantasy Life is a pretty fun Co-Op game, even if you have to have the same game version to play it, and the DLC makes Fantasy Life a completely different game version. :cry:
Still a fun Co-Op game, though.

Best Co-op game is any of the resident evil games. Because you have to work together to beat the level and survive or you will lose. Plus with the massive amount of levels and weapon combinations there's is endless amount of play time. And each character has their own special abilities (weapon reload time and melee/grenade damage). The best one is revelations the other one is ok

Back