Best color on Link?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
which colored link did you tend to use in four swords adventures/four swords?

I liked to use red link. The best one of them all. Not to mention red is my fave color. <3

Link_(Four_Swords).png

I like to use green Link, the original. :cool:

I am a fan of the red Link!

Reactions: Mario64
I like white Link (Master Quest original and Young Link Melee skin), Purple Link from Four Swords, and any of the Blue Links (Zora Tunic, Four Swords, whatever).

Reactions: zekiebouy
I like both Red Link and Blue Link. They have a bit more flair than the plain old green.

Back when I played OoT a lot I always had him wearing a red tunic.

I like the Blue Link
The second will be Red Link

I think green link.
You really cant beat the classic in my opinion

Green is original, and I don't like things changing... But my favourite would have to be blue for sure! Have you guys seen the Zelda U video? Link looks amazing in blue! (Not to mention that it is one spectacular video as well! )

I definitely like Link in his classic color, green. I'm a bit biased because green is my favourite colour though.... :oops: and his Four Sword looks great, i mean, cute little pearlish emerald in his sword x3

Red of course. Suits him better than green. xD

fave color + I used to use red link in four swords (GBA + GC versions) a lot.

Reactions: P2.0
I admit I'm getting a little tired of seeing Link in green. In Wind Waker HD, I wished he kept the clothes that he started the game in. Therefore I'm going to say blue. Red looks like blood and purple, well.. yeah.

Reactions: OmegaCaius
I like purple link the most.

I admit I'm getting a little tired of seeing Link in green. In Wind Waker HD, I wished he kept the clothes that he started the game in. Therefore I'm going to say blue. Red looks like blood and purple, well.. yeah.

Once you unlock Hero's Mode you can play in the clothes he started in.

going by 4 Swords Manga logic, Purple link was chill, cool and collected, why he's my favourite

Well,even though Link's tunic color is my favorite color,I always used red.I watched a little of the Four Swords Manga from Youtube,and Red Link actually resembles my personality,lol.I try to be optimistic,thoughtful,but I'm still shy. >.< Maybe that's why I feel a stronger bond with Red,rather than Link when I have the option to pick him.

White because anyone looks good in white

I like Link in Green and Blue but I like the Purple on him best

Of the current links purple is the best. I'm waiting for hot pink link, but somehow I dont think Nintendo will agree.

I really Like link green tunic since it's his Iconic Color, but i also like the blue tunic because blue is my favorite color hahaha xD I agree with Marc, it would be a awesome idea you can change link clothes to something else besides his tunic or a different color, but it would be up to Nintendo to add that feature.

I like purple, And Shadow Link

Back