Best color on Link?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I've always been fond of Vio. I'm not a fan of the color, but I think it looks good on Link. I also like Oni Link. I'm not really sure how I would be able to decide Between the two...

Reactions: Rocky
i like purple

Green will always be my number 1 favorite because its my favorite color and its the original, but in Ocarina of Time whenever I got bored of green I went blue because it had a good look to it.

I'm gonna have to go with the blue tunic. Although honestly red is really great too. There's nothing wrong really with the green tunic but it was just really nice for me to change his outfit in ocarina of time just because I could. Sometimes the green could get tiring and I'm sure Link is pretty sick of it too ;)

My favorite Link to play as in this game was always the blue one, as blue is my favorite color. I used to get somewhat ticked when one of my friends would steal it from me when they knew that blue Link was my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
With Ocarina of Time...
Link looks pretty good in green with the hylian shield, master/biggoron sword but not the mirror shield
Zora Tunic looks cool with hylian shield and the master/biggoron sword but not the mirror shield
Goron Tunic looks cool with any sword shield combination

Hmm seeing Link in different colored Tunics is interesting for some people to see.But I do like them all but if I chose one then it Would have to be Link's Green Tunic.You can't beat seeing the main character in his famous Tunic that makes him look cool.But I guess even some people change things up that's why there's different colors that have an ability of some sort.

ive seen quite a few tunics but i prefer the red tunic is the best on Link it is incredibly bright colored and in my mind sticks out more. if i play a game with the red tunic i play with that color :3 especially if its toon link. ^-^
i even fight as red link if i dont decide to use Dark Link. :3

Green Link because he's the original Link and the Blue Link because I like how his costume lets you breathe under water in Ocarina of Time and I like H2O also blue is my favorite color is blue was the original costume of Link I think it would be my favorite Link also I don't really like Red nor purple since it's kind of feminine.

Red, cause it looks freaking awesome. :p

In order of preference, I’d firstly want Red. If not Red, then I would go for Blue. If not Blue, Purple, and of not him, then Green. Idk, maybe I’m just getting a little tired of always seeing Link in green. Always good to have a splash of color, yknow? :D

Back