Best Fire Emblem game?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What do you consider to be the best Fire Emblem game and why? Even Japanese ones can be included given translation patches have been made already for them

The fact that the thread was made in September and was last posted in October probably indicates why I didn't notice that...my bad haha Should this thread be locked then or let it continue?

The fact that the thread was made in September and was last posted in October probably indicates why I didn't notice that...my bad haha Should this thread be locked then or let it continue?

You're asking for a best game, that was for a favorite, so go ahead :D

You're asking for a best game, that was for a favorite, so go ahead :D
xD I guess there's somewhat of a minute difference there if one thinks about it......lol in my opinion there really isn't a best Fire Emblem game. Many of them had their merits.

Well as I stated in the previous thread just like this, the best Fire Emblem game, I think is Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I love the storyline, characters everything.

Well as I stated in the previous thread just like this, the best Fire Emblem game, I think is Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I love the storyline, characters everything.
Ephraim is beast: I dare anyone to refute that. Oh wait, what's that? Can't hear you over the sound of Ephraim's awesomeness :p

Ephraim is beast: I dare anyone to refute that. Oh wait, what's that? Can't hear you over the sound of Ephraim's awesomeness :p
Eirika%20saccred%20stones%20fe.jpg
300px-Ephraim.jpg
:love::love::love:

The first name sounds a lot as mine... I don't like it...

Eirik -> Eiric -> Eric

Eirik -> Eiric -> Eric
I pronounce like your name "Eric", I wonder if a Sacred Stones remaster would ever come bout, I doubt it..

Eirik -> Eiric -> Eric
The first name is actually Eirika. Literal Japanese translation is Eirik. So yeah...the first name isn't really the same as yours :p

The first name is actually Eirika. Literal Japanese translation is Eirik. So yeah...the first name isn't really the same as yours :p

I never said it was the same... I said it sounds a lot as mine :D

I never said it was the same... I said it sounds a lot as mine :D
oh, I misread your post looks like xD But yeah, I guess Eirika's name is a feminized version of yours :p

I only played the first Fire emblem game ( english one with Lyn) and never finished it and I am hesitating to buy Fire Emblem Awekening

I only played the first Fire emblem game ( english one with Lyn) and never finished it and I am hesitating to buy Fire Emblem Awekening
Those two games are MUUUCH different from one another in a lot of ways. Entirely different story and characters, more easy (if needed), some different mechanics, etc.

I love the game with Lyn, its called Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame,it was actually my first game to and I was obsessed with it, Kent :love:

I love the game with Lyn, its called Fire Emblem: The Sword of Flame,it was actually my first game to and I was obsessed with it, Kent :love:
Actually, outside Japan it's just referred to as "Fire Emblem." Furthermore, I thought the translation was Blazing Sword lol

Best Fire Emblem game? I'd have to give that to Radiant Dawn. Awakening was good, but I felt RD was better.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is the only entry in the series I've played, but I think it'd be hard for another one to top it.

Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon

Back