Best Fire Emblem game?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon
I've heard that the sequel to Shadow Dragon is also really good if not better (even though it never got a localization to other regions this time around either sadly).

Fire Emblem Awakening is the only one I've actually played through. Path of Radience was fun too!

Fire Emblem Awakening is the only one I've actually played through. Path of Radience was fun too!
If/when you ever manage to complete Path of Radiance, you may consider getting Radiant Dawn (if you have a Wii). It's definitely a really good Fire Emblem game

If/when you ever manage to complete Path of Radiance, you may consider getting Radiant Dawn (if you have a Wii). It's definitely a really good Fire Emblem game
is Radiant dawn a sequel of path of radiance or I can play it first because found it on a game store for a reduced price and I am hesitating to buy it.

is Radiant dawn a sequel of path of radiance or I can play it first because found it on a game store for a reduced price and I am hesitating to buy it.
You can play it first if you want, but it's a sequel to Path of Radiance. There are references to the events of Path of Radiance but I don't think you'll get too lost in what's happening given it's not just about Ike

You can play it first if you want, but it's a sequel to Path of Radiance. There are references to the events of Path of Radiance but I don't think you'll get too lost in what's happening given it's not just about Ike
ah ok then I'll try it first ! thanks

ah ok then I'll try it first ! thanks
No problem. One thing you may want to keep in mind though is that with Radiant Dawn, if you have a Path of Radiance save file, there's the possibility for some stat boosts and such in the Radiant Dawn save file you start. It's not a huge difference though if I remember correctly

No problem. One thing you may want to keep in mind though is that with Radiant Dawn, if you have a Path of Radiance save file, there's the possibility for some stat boosts and such in the Radiant Dawn save file you start. It's not a huge difference though if I remember correctly
that sounds awsome the problem is that I can't find path of radiance anywhere in my country so I have no choice but to play radiant dawn !

that sounds awsome the problem is that I can't find path of radiance anywhere in my country so I have no choice but to play radiant dawn !
ah ok. That shouldn't be too much of a problem. Worst comes to worst, you could just see a walkthrough of Path of Radiance to see what you're missing out on in terms of plot (in case some of the references pique your curiosity)

I really like them all for many different reasons. Story, gameplay, characters, music. I just like the whole Fire Emblem series :)

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Well as I stated in the previous thread just like this, the best Fire Emblem game, I think is Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. I love the storyline, characters everything.
yeah i agree but fire emblem blazing sword is great too!!

Reactions: Reece and ShinyLatios
yeah i agree but fire emblem blazing sword is great too!!
Yup, I loved that game so much too.

Fire Emblem Awakening in my opinion - anyways its the only one i played and i am loving every minute of it !!! for once i want to just sit down and play for a few hours then after that i am gonna play some pokemon or ni no muni :p

fire emblem sacred stones is the best that I've played, everything about it is just awesome, it was the best fire emblem game that allowed you to choose your own journey, and the journey these characters take, to the friends they meet is why I love this game so much, it introduced trainee classes, that can be the most broken classes in the game! with proper training they WILL one hit kill everything!

Sacred stones is my fav game to noe, i havent got much into fates >.< i am really busy in these days.... (ahhh those days when i stayed in a couch playing videogames while on the SB 24/7 :love:) welp ive played many fire emblem games and sacred stones had a great plot, kewl characters and it was on a handheld :p as well as awakening and fates lel and many other fe games actually, but idk it was the first one i played for my GBA and i loved it <3

fire emblem new mistery

its an explanation of how must be a remake, it fixs the mistakes of shadow dragon, and there are new maps, support conversations, you can create a character,and there are a casual mode for the novices(yes, awakening was not the first in the series to doing both things) ,oh, and its difficult even in normal mode and this game have a bad ending, so... you must take care of some things

i thik that fire emblem awakening is overrated, in normal is too easy, in hard, its still easy and in lunatic... ITS LUCK BASED

Back