Best Mario RPG

• Thread starter King A.R.K
  • Start date
I think that one of my personal favorites was Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. It has a great storyline, it wasn’t short at all, and had a wide variety of things to do besides the main story. Everything about it was amazing to me, but come to think of it, I distinctly remember dying at the final boss and never trying it again. Maybe I should go back to it...

You need to go back to it! You can't just give up and not finish the game lol.

You need to go back to it! You can't just give up and not finish the game lol.
Yeah, I do need to go back to it lol. I might do it today or tomorrow if I have the time. :p

I think that one of my personal favorites was Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. It has a great storyline, it wasn’t short at all, and had a wide variety of things to do besides the main story. Everything about it was amazing to me, but come to think of it, I distinctly remember dying at the final boss and never trying it again. Maybe I should go back to it...
Heh.. I haven’t even made it to the final boss, just the hallway leading to it.

Reactions: Samster
Mario & Luigi: Vore Is Canon Bowser Inside Story is easily my favorite, tho I can say as much about any of the original M&L trilogy

However, while I have never played Paper Mario TTYD, everything I know about it makes me think that I might quite like it

I liked all the Mario rpgs dont hurt me

mario & luigi bowser inside story was the best for me

after that one , dream team doesnt felt so great and paper jam felt like it was the same plot of "peach is kidnapped by bowser, save her" but now with paper versions of mario, bowser, and peach alongside the peach versions also it was boring having to search for toads all the time

I only disliked none of the mario rpgs. They are all so similar yet unique at the same time. My favorite would have to be Bowser inside story since you get the unique story and playstyle of bowser not in other rpgs

Back