Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Mega Gengar

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Which mega evolution do you think is going to dominate the metagame?

Which mega evolution do you think is going to dominate the metagame?
Charizard Y! Come on.. The SP ATK boost due to the mega evolution and sun.. That's just crazy, :eek:

Give it a 'choice specs' and you got a hard hitter, ;)

That is true, but Charizard X is going to be a tough contender given that it'll have an ATK boost and STAB Outrage is going to have a STAB boost PLUS a Tough Claws boost. Definitely another hard hitter lol

Reactions: Marc
I haven't play the game as yet to know the stats different of a Mega Pokemon, but Charizard Y/X gets a tie for me because of the design (I don't know difference in stats of the Charizard(s)

I haven't play the game as yet to know the stats different of a Mega Pokemon, but Charizard Y/X gets a tie for me because of the design (I don't know difference in stats of the Charizard(s)
Stat differences are all on Serebii. Serebii was like the first to post everything about the game when it was being released (like all the mega forms and such).

Stat differences are all on Serebii. Serebii was like the first to post everything about the game when it was being released (like all the mega forms and such).
Lol, I know I was just to lazy to look at it, but Mega Charizard Y gets the cake because of it's Special Attack.

Drought nerf may reduce the viability a bit though. I mean, it'll only last 5 turns which means that it'll have to sweep FAST.

Also, just realized but Marc it wouldn't be possible to use specszard in mega form because Charizard has to hold a megastone to be able to activate a mega form

I will vote Mega Genger...
It's mega form with an Shiny gengar is awesome

Not to mention it gets SHADOW TAG lol That thing is going to be an even stronger special sweeper with a mega O_O

I think Charizard Y ties with Mewtwo X both are pretty decent and have fairly strong attacks, I haven't mentioned mega blaziken as you can only get it via event.

Not to mention it gets SHADOW TAG lol That thing is going to be an even stronger special sweeper with a mega O_O

I have a gengar and the stone, but I just want the shiny gengar one :p

Oh yeah, mega forms get alternate shiny colorations don't they? xD Isn't shiny mega Gengar white?

Oh yeah, mega forms get alternate shiny colorations don't they? xD Isn't shiny mega Gengar white?

That is why I want a shiny gengar :D

That is why I want a shiny gengar :D
Shiny mega Gardevoir looks like it has a black dress.....and I think shiny mega garchomp is PINK LOL

Shiny mega Gardevoir looks like it has a black dress.....and I think shiny mega garchomp is PINK LOL
tumblr_mv4ymzhRD11rcuekwo2_500.jpg

She looks kinda creepy with the Black Dress.

Shiny megas are possible??? How do you get that?? Also I would choose Mega Alakazam, That Pokemon is such a beast! Not to metion it's awesome ability and it's look of the mega! It's pure awesome :cry: (tears of joy)

Shiny megas are possible??? How do you get that?? Also I would choose Mega Alakazam, That Pokemon is such a beast! Not to metion it's awesome ability and it's look of the mega! It's pure awesome :cry: (tears of joy)

Shiny megas are possible if the pokemon is shiny. (remember , shiny gengar looks exactly like the original one)

This poll lacks Mega Scizor. Sadness.
Lol I love that bug. He's such a bulky beast. :love:

Shiny megas are possible if the pokemon is shiny. (remember , shiny gengar looks exactly like the original one)
Oh ok, I will try my best to catch a shiny pokemon that can mega evolution. I really want one so I can be cool :cool: lol. I would love one so I can show it in @Marc's Pokemon X/Y tournament. too bad not all the shiny mega evolutions are shown..

That is true, but Charizard X is going to be a tough contender given that it'll have an ATK boost and STAB Outrage is going to have a STAB boost PLUS a Tough Claws boost. Definitely another hard hitter lol

Fairy type makes Charizard X less lethal.
A DD set up with wide coverage is a more appropriate approach. Although Outrage is awesome, being locked into it will basically waste your Mega Charizard. Pokemon like Aegisslash laugh at dragons trapped in an outrage.

Drought nerf may reduce the viability a bit though. I mean, it'll only last 5 turns which means that it'll have to sweep FAST.

Also, just realized but Marc it wouldn't be possible to use specszard in mega form because Charizard has to hold a megastone to be able to activate a mega form

Don't abilites reactivate upon switch? I'm not aware if they do this gen, but if so; a simple switch to renew the drought isn't hard to pull off. Y Charizard is very great, but he's too easy to use. I mean, really. Just pack a Solarbeam, Dragon Pulse, *Insert preferred fire type move here*, and I'm not even sure what else. lol He's just an attacker that can barely take a hit. Charizard Y would have to be sent earlier first as well, because he's still 4X to stealth rock.

Back