Best Nintendo Controller?

• Thread starter NotEspio
  • Start date
NotEspio

NotEspio

EatFoodPlayGames
Towns Folk
Just curious. What do all of you believe the greatest nintendo controller is? Is it the NES that started it all? The gamecube with a comfortable design. Or the Wii U, a controller that has a screen. My personal favorite is the Gamecube but N64 for Mario Kart. I don't know if its nostalgia but Mario Kart feels confortable for me when playing Mario Kart 64. Can't wait to hear any replies:thumbsup:

The WiiMote was my favorite of all due to Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Wii Sports

The WiiMote was my favorite of all due to Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Wii Sports
I liked the motion controlls. I thought it was pretty fun.

Yeah. My Wii broke about two (..three?) years ago though I would love to have it back.

Yeah. My Wii broke about two (..three?) years ago though I would love to have it back.
Aw that sucks. They go for like 25 bucks at most stores. Maybe you can get a new one for chrismas.

Nah, I'd rather me get a Wii U for Christmas rather than a Wii, though I would love the nostalgia of re-playing TP, I would completely want a Wii U, simply because I bet if I got a Wii, I'd never find TP anyhow.

Oops I thought you ment Wii Controller. :banghead:. Yeah should definately get the Wii U.

Meant the thing that you point to the tv and it shows.. Motion. I also like the nunchuck.

Meant the thing that you point to the tv and it shows.. Motion. I also like the nunchuck.
Sweet. Don't own a Wii U but played my friends. I reccomend, Super Mario 3D Land and Pikmin 3. And the next Legend of Zelda game (coming out sometime 2015).

You should get on the shout box right now :)

The GameCube controller. That's why I have 5 of them even though I don't have a GameCube nor a Wii nor a Wii U (only two out of the collection work perfectly).

The GameCube controller. That's why I have 5 of them even though I don't have a GameCube nor a Wii nor a Wii U (only two out of the collection work perfectly).
I got 3 nintendo gamecube controller (1-cstick is bugged out) and a offbrand MadCatz one i got from a pawn shop
51RW5HRPWML._SX300_.jpg
it's tiny but looks cool

The gamecube controller was the interstellar nintendo controller at the time, and worked well in games such as Ocarina of Time, Melee and other games, but the controller does not appeal as much scince the layout of the 3ds/2ds seems more fitting (for me) for the latest one. So for Melee and Brawl, my poison lies in the gamecube, but for the latest ones (3ds/Wii U), the 2ds will have the layout I need with comfort and the right amount of buttons.

Nintendo kinda sucks at making better controllers, in my opinion.

Nintendos best controller is me.
Because I control my character in the game. No doubt about it,

Nintendos best controller is me.
Because I control my character in the game. No doubt about it,
That's deep.

Definitely Gamecube but sometimes they´re hard to control
(Like after having an SMB Melee Marathon with your firends)
But for the most part I had no problems with the controller

I liked the GC one. It's fits nicely in your hand and isn't too bulky. My second choice would be the Wii remote. Good that I used to put it around my wrist otherwise there would've been accidents! xD

The Wavebird if you want to get technical. It's responsive, wireless, and feels almost exactly like a normal 1st party GCN controller. Next in line for me would be the 3DS (because it can be used as one in the Wii U version of smash). And although the Wii Remote and Nunchuck looks a little awkward to use it works surprisingly well for me on the Galaxy games, maybe because it's rounded and the Nunchuck is basically the same as a GCN handle. The N64 controller was just weird so it's out of the question for me.

Artisan, I got a wavebird too! It might be a little bulky on the outside with the bulging battery storage, but some may be suprised that you can still cram some fingers into there while playing. Really helps in Gamecube FPS.

Back