Best Old Nintendo System

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date

Which before Wii era system was the best?

• Total voters
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Let us know in the poll, which classic was the best?

This is a tough one, I really loved N64, and I adore classic games. . . but. . .

Gamecube, it had the most memorable games for me, I loved the graphics, and the games it has brought to the world are amazing treasures. <3

My vote goes for N64, mainly because of the rareware games it had.

I voted for the N64 simply because a majority of my games were played on it. While I love the others, I didn't spend as much time as I did on my 64.

SNES. I loved Sunset Riders and the Final Fight games.

SNES. I loved Sunset Riders and the Final Fight games.
Same + Chrono Trigger, Ninja Turtles, Super Street Fighter 2 and All Star Mario. :D

I love the SNES for its awesome RPGs but the NGC has memorable games like XD/Colo, which I praise for all eternity.

Overall, SNES was the best.

Hmm this is a tough choice.
I don't own a SNES, but Earthbound is on it which is the best game ever..
The Nintendo 64 at the time was of course ahead of its time, with the new graphics and everything. I had it since I was really little.
And the Gamecube is probably the one I spent the most time on, since I got it when I was a little older and became better at video games. Both the GC and 64 for me had very memorable games and I spent so much time on them so I'm torn between them.
I think I'll go with N64 in the end, because of the many classics.

The Nintendo DS is the best past system.

I'm only know the NES.

My next consoles was the Sega Genesis, Dreamcast and later PSOne, PS2, PS3 & PSP...

The N64 for me, I played it a lot when I was younger, and had so many good memories with the N64 games :)

I'm only know the NES.

My next consoles was the Sega Genesis, Dreamcast and later PSOne, PS2, PS3 & PSP...
Nintendo -> Sega -> Sony -> Nintendo?

Sounds like the 3DS does a good job at getting players, doesn't it?

Nintendo -> Sega -> Sony -> Nintendo?

Sounds like the 3DS does a good job at getting players, doesn't it?

We can say yes, but the original idea was the PSVita :p

Anyways, I miss my PSP

We can say yes, but the original idea was the PSVita :p

Anyways, I miss my PSP

I have my PSP and I don't ever use it,barely !!! And I have tons of games that I can play on it.

I have my PSP and I don't ever use it,barely !!! And I have tons of games that I can play on it.

Yes, but they're some awesome games I played.
Also watched manga and anime there (with homebrew)

Yes, but they're some awesome games I played.
Also watched manga and anime there (with homebrew)
I soft modded mines *feels wrong* , I know its a bad thing to do, but I had it for soo long and no games, a few months I modded it

I soft modded mines *feels wrong* , I know its a bad thing to do, but I had it for soo long and no games, a few months I modded it

Actually soft modding isn't anything wrong. Play pirated games with that is wrong.

Actually soft modding isn't anything wrong. Play pirated games with that is wrong.
Well I did play some games with the modded PSP, I downloaded the ISO's from Pirate Bay, :( . I feel so bad right now

Hard choice for me, I love them all, and the NES and SNES are my favourites, but in the end I had to go for the SNES as it's my favourite console of all time :)

I'm going to say that the GameCube was the best just because I never really got to play the older consoles. I had a ton of fun playing games like Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Animal Crossing, and much, much more.

Back