Mario Kart Best thing about MK?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I think that the best part of mario kart is the items. If items were removed, I would stop getting the mario kart game. I also love the tracks. The tracks have so much detail in them. I also liked the multiplayer too. Me and my friends always enjoy playing mario kart with each other. I will never stop playing mario kart.

I think that the best part of mario kart is the items. If items were removed, I would stop getting the mario kart game. I also love the tracks. The tracks have so much detail in them. I also liked the multiplayer too. Me and my friends always enjoy playing mario kart with each other. I will never stop playing mario kart.

That's a good point. The blue shell makes the game interesting even though it's annoying. If there were no items then it would probably come down to the first lap and the kart people are using. But with these items, no one is safe so anybody can win. :D

I think the best thing about Mario Kart is the modes. A game with no mode means it will most likely be unplayable. There's the good old VS mode and the Grand Prix mode which get you into the racing spirit. Even Battle mode can get exciting once in a while with my personal favorite being Balloon Battle.

My favorite part about Mario Kart would have to be the tracks, as there is so much variety between them. Mario Kart 8 has some of my all-time favorites, such as the new Rainbow Road and Cloudtop Cruise. I also like how they retrofitted the old tracks with the new MK8 driving-on-the-walls-and-ceilings features.

I like the tracks the most. They're all well designed. Some of my favorites are Tick Tock Clock (DS), Mute City (MK8) and Melody Motorway (MK 7). Basically everything is the best in Mario Kart

I like the tracks because theyre important because some tracks have hidden short cuts and some of them are hard since you have to focus on the road in Mario Kart 7 Maple Treeway you have to keep your eyes on the road and drift well or else you could fall easily and also the giant wriggler might stop you in you get in its way and wait 3 seconds until it goes around also some characters like Bowser and Donkey Kong push off other players easily if they bump into you I always got bumped into when I played online and fell sometimes if I was on the road.

The items, the characters, the local play, the aesthetic...basically everything about it. Any iteration of Mario Kart is a timeless classic.

Everything, basically. The games are full of charm in all aspects and can be enjoyed alone or with company.

That's something difficult to get tired of :3

dlc, who doesnt love driving as link?

I think what I do like the most about this game is how fun it is to play it. I usually spend a lot of time playing the different cups and I have tried to go online as well, with not really a good result. Anyway, the thing I enjoy the most is playing with Friends or family members (the ones who do not suck ahhaha)

Good for multiplayer competitive, I guess.

The best thing for me is the intensity of first place. This might only apply to mario kart 8, but still. When you get into first place, you want to stay in it. You want those perfect drifts around corners that you have done so many times. You want a banana peel to cover your backside. And you really don’t want to get hit by a ton of items as literally everyone else passes you by. The music and graphics are nice to look at too when i have a massive lead.

Reactions: Duffy
For me, the best thing is the multiplayer, especially in Mario Kart Wii. Nothing beats the chaos and intensity of 12 players going at it with bombs every where, people taking shortcuts, flying around corners, and having a great time with your friends online. Tight controls help make the game really good too. Except on sherbet land... All I do is slip and slide all around on sherbet land. But every other course is tight, responsive, and loads of chaotic fun!

Its hard to say... items, characters, tracks? I love them all! If items were gone, the game would be a lot more boring. I really like all the characters they add. Gives the game a lot of variety. The tracks are all oh-so interestingnand fun! Makes for exciting races. The tracks in Mario Kart 8 were AMAZING, with the driving on ceiings added. Love the Mario Kart games!

Back