Best Zelda Item

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
What is the best item you enjoy using in the zelda games?

For me it's the hookshot. I love zip lining from roof to roof.

Well, there isn't really a 'best' item, but my favorite would probably be Link's Bow. Why is it that pointy-eared people make some of the awesomest archers? =3

The Ocarina of Wind! It's awesome! :D

The Ocarina that Saria gives you. I often stop just to play it (rather poorly) just for the heck of it in Ocarina of Time 3D.

The spinner in Twilight Princess was cool, I wish they had you using it more than a couple times throughout the game.
spinner.jpg

The spinner in Twilight Princess was cool, I wish they had you using it more than a couple times throughout the game.

I completely forgot about that item. I agree though. That item was rather underused aside from a few random spots in the game to gather a Piece of a Heart.

Master Sword & Slingshot

I remember I received this as a Vlog question, I still am not sure. I guess I would say the Roc's Cape or the Giant's Mask.

I like using Link's bow. I like aiming and shootimg at the villagers in the towns.

I like using his sword when it has all power. also i like his bow. And his bombs. and all the items but these are the ones i like best.

I really like boomerangs in the 2D Zelda games. I loved it when I just go to a village and start breaking everyone's pots. I also sometimes boomerang the cukcoo's and they started getting mad and killed me. :( The fun moments of a Boomerang...

Link's bow is amazing (I particularly like how it works in Skyward Sword). Master Sword (if that counts) is also amazing, particularly towards the end in Hero Mode of Skyward Sword where it can be instantaneous skyward strike

Dual Clawshot.
I just loved playing spiderman at the City in the sky .

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Dual Clawshot.
I just loved playing spiderman at the City in the sky .
Yeah, and I love they conveniently made it such that one you had to get from the depths of Lake Hylia and the other you had to get from the heights of the City in the Sky.

I say the grappling hook because it gets you through the puzzles where you need to use the grappling hook and also the grappling hook is awesome <3

I say the grappling hook because it gets you through the puzzles where you need to use the grappling hook and also the grappling hook is awesome <3
Is that the Wind Waker item you use for the Dragon Roost Island dungeon (the one with Gohma as the boss?)

Is that the Wind Waker item you use for the Dragon Roost Island dungeon (the one with Gohma as the boss?)
yeah I got wind waker HD on the wii u so I said that was the best item

yeah I got wind waker HD on the wii u so I said that was the best item
Nice! Yeah, Grappling Hook is one of the cooler items in the game haha One of the better hookshot variants

Pegasus boots. Those boots are the best things in the world. It feels great to run in them. That and the double clawshot. That is also fun.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Pegasus boots. Those boots are the best things in the world. It feels great to run in them. That and the double clawshot. That is also fun.
Yeah, the Pegasus Boots were an awesome edition for the handheld Zelda games. I wish we saw them more in the console Zeldas though :p

Back