Fates Birthright or Conquest

• Thread starter Robbie
  • Start date
Robbie

Robbie

Helloo! \:D/
Towns Folk
Fire Emblem: Fates is closing in. Have you decided yet? :D

I'm going for Birthright bcz of its similarity to the Awakening. Have you decided yet? :artist:

Release date: 19th Feb 2016 (3 days after my B'day OMG) :hungry:!

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I mentioned this a while back but I'm the same as you. Doing Birthright first because it's like awakening and I still consider myself a noob at this series. I preordered the special edition for all its glory and I can not wait til Feb 19th comes (or rather 25ish because of shipping). Make someone buy the game for you for a birthday present! XP

Reactions: Robbie
Haha yeah xP

Reactions: InfiniteDream
Well, to throw my two cents in I honestly don't know which I would I play first. On one hand I love Awakening and Birthright would be amazing but I would like to see something new for the series.

Going for Conquest because my brother's going for Birthright. Then after we finish one play-through we swap. Hooray for Loopholes? :rotfl:
I'd make a separate thread for this, but I thought I'd just ask here. How many of you are planning on purchasing the DLC? I heard it's going to involve a "third" route to the whole story but I'm really not sure to what extent it covers. Thoughts?

With what I've heard the third route was going to be that you chose neither and went on by yourself but with that sort of idea I have no clue what sort of story they could make of that.

I can make a few assumptions as of to how the story will play out, but really can't say with barely any info about the plot. :hilarious:
It's going to be interesting to see, to say the least. I'm considering getting it.

I will be getting it mainly because it is a new Fire Emblem game and I just have to have it but we'll just have to wait to see how it stacks up with the other ones.

Oh, no. I'm definitely getting the game. I mean I'm considering getting the DLC for it.

I haven't been up-to-date with the news for it. What is the DLC going to be like?

IDK man, you did a pretty good job of describing it yourself... :rotfl:
With what I've heard the third route was going to be that you chose neither and went on by yourself but with that sort of idea I have no clue what sort of story they could make of that.
Basically third route that's the same as the initial two stories where you don't side with either faction and act independently.

Well, if that is the DLC then I guess I'm psychic.

I am no pro, I'm just another Mr. Mime.

So, anything you want to see changed for these next few games?

Hm. Not really. I loved almost everything about the mechanics for Awakening. Thought awakening was also my first fire emblem game.

As was mine, I would however like to see more challenging maps. After a while, when you max out your unit, you can just run through and wreck everything.,

On easy mode? Yeah. Easily abused that on my first playthrough.
The final battle was literally my character vs. the boss. I just had chrom paired to my unit after everyone else died.
So essentially
Grima vs. Grima?
But in the Hard mode and Lunatic playthroughs, I didn't encounter that problem.

I don't remember what I set my difficulty to but I was able to just run through and beat everybody with just the few characters I bulked up.

Back