Fates Birthright or Conquest

• Thread starter Robbie
  • Start date
Try a classic run on Lunatic and then talk to me about how easy the game is.

I'll give it a try.

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I did Awakening on Classic Lunatic (currently on Lunatic+), so I might as well go with Conquest lol

Reactions: Robbie and FirstSerpent
Going for Conquest because my brother's going for Birthright. Then after we finish one play-through we swap. Hooray for Loopholes? :rotfl:
I'd make a separate thread for this, but I thought I'd just ask here. How many of you are planning on purchasing the DLC? I heard it's going to involve a "third" route to the whole story but I'm really not sure to what extent it covers. Thoughts?
Can't seem to find any CAN 3ds cards so no DLC for me :cry: Will try though :rotfl: About that 3rd part, maybe you go with your own team for the most part then in the end a merge with another team option? Well, we'll find that out in just a few months :D

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Can't seem to find any CAN 3ds cards so no DLC for me :cry: Will try though :rotfl: About that 3rd part, maybe you go with your own team for the most part then in the end a merge with another team option? Well, we'll find that out in just a few months :D
I hope you find a gift-card because I really think the DLC is going to be worth it. >.<
And I get the feeling I heard that theory somewhere before, but I don't remember. It sounds really cool. Maybe you start off by creating your own faction and then eventually joining the faction that you're actually supposed to based on whether you're playing Birthright or Conquest? :rotfl:
The wait is killing me though. ; w ;

Reactions: Robbie
Fire Emblem: Fates is closing in. Have you decided yet? :D

I'm going for Birthright bcz of its similarity to the Awakening. Have you decided yet? :artist:

Release date: 19th Feb 2016 (3 days after my B'day OMG) :hungry:!
Conquest man, all about tyranny Kappa

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix and Robbie
I think I'm just going to flip a coin to decide which I play first. Chances are I'll get all (even the 3rd one).

Reactions: Robbie and Kakea
What path will you choose? The path of royalty, the path of birthright or the path of glory, Path of conquest. Make sure to give reasons on which path you choose!

I will choose both paths :p. I will be getting both games including revelation dlc. I just couldn't decide lol. What will you choose?

Whenever I'll get the game, I'll be going Birthright first :p I don't really know, but I feel like it's only natural that this side would be picked first. Well to me, that is xD I guess the easier difficulty compared to Conquest is a reason. I've only played the GBA FE games and apparently not Awakening so I wouldn't want anything too challenging first.

Personally, I would like to chose neither side, as in, taking the third path, if possible. I wouldn't want to see both Hoshido and Nohr fighting with each other with me taking part of them, but I wanted both countries that I'm involved with to be in peace and getting along with each other, so I would seek to find a way to reunite them if possible.

Otherwise, if the third path doesn't count, I might leaning more to Birthright.

Birthright all the way :hungry:

So Conquest is basically for those who only want the old hard Fire Emblem gameplay or are crazy enough to buy it? :cold: :pompus: :punch:

In conquest, once you beat the game, can you go back to any chapters to replay it or are you basically stuck with the team you have and can't change it at all?

Conquest because of Camilla, JK, but she does look nice, though. But really, because it is classic Fire Emblem gameplay, chapter to chapter.

Conquest because of Camilla, JK, but she does look nice, though. But really, because it is classic Fire Emblem gameplay, chapter to chapter.
lmao :hilarious:

(I know what ja mean :hungry:)

Last edited:
well, i'm probably not gonna play it until I'm older or something, but If I could chose, I'd go Birthright. I'd never want to betray my fam, and I like the hoshidian equivalents more, ( Except I like Elise more then Sakura :p ) And I'd get the honors of calling people Nohrian Scums :p

Conquest because I want to see some more diversity in missions. I've already tasted the Birthright gameplay through Awakening. Conquest apparently has better mission objectives like defending forts and such. And I want to see what the series was like back in the day.

Reactions: Robbie
I want to get birthright, but its somewhat confusing. Does the game offer you the choice to stay with the family that raised you or go back to where you were born? Or because it is one particular version, it chooses for you. Any help?

I want to get birthright, but its somewhat confusing. Does the game offer you the choice to stay with the family that raised you or go back to where you were born? Or because it is one particular version, it chooses for you. Any help?

If you choose Birthright you side with your birth family, and if you choose Conquest you stay with the family you were raised with. So yeah, the game version chooses it for you.

Reactions: sonicandres1
Conquest for reasons. Secret reasons. Nah, just kidding! :p The path just seems to appeal to me more.

Conquest for reasons. Secret reasons. Nah, just kidding! :p The path just seems to appeal to me more.
FTW to the Dark Side :cool:

images

Darth Vader approves :hilarious:

Back