Bloodiest anime you have seen?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
Well the title says it all I'm in the mood for a bloody and violent anime. I've seen Dead man wonderland, Mirrai Nikki, and one more I can't remember the name of. Please rate themusic in the anime you are suggesting I can't stand crappy music in an anime. If you couldn't tell i like survival game anime so if it's like a game to the death that's awsom if not its cool.

Genocyber is infamous for just how much gore it has, but it's absolute trash that has a somewhat decent techno soundtrack.

Genocyber is infamous for just how much gore it has, but it's absolute trash that has a somewhat decent techno soundtrack.
Well I would like a decent anime. I just started watching an anime called Aujin something on Netflix it's really good. There is a great story going. Basically its about these humans that can't die, it has a pretty good amount of blood and violence the sound track is pretty good, but the animation is kind of strange but its still good.

Try watching Ninja Scroll then, the entire film is basically an excuse to have as much graphic violence and nudity as possible and unlike Genocyber, it's actually pretty fun to watch.

Reactions: randysilverwolf
Try watching Ninja Scroll then, the entire film is basically an excuse to have as much graphic violence and nudity as possible and unlike Genocyber, it's actually pretty fun to watch.
Alrighty I'll add it to my list

To be honest, the bloodiest anise I watched is Tokyo Ghoul. First season is really awesome but the second is kinda boring, so I suggest only the first season. And music is also great, I think it fits with the anime

Reactions: Iridium Winter and AngelsShadow
With explicit blood? Probably Death Note. But it wasn't very violent and it definitely wasn't very good. I'm not really into gory stuff just for the gore, I like it when things in a story have a purpose. If you haven't seen Death note yet, a lot of people seem to like it a great lot so maybe you will too, I just couldn't get over the massive plot holes. But it is entertaining.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I think the bloodiest animes I've seen are Elfen Lied and Berserk. Both were quite violent (often uncalled violence).

Elfen Lied wasn't really good though, but Berserk was, I liked it.

I think the bloodiest animes I've seen are Elfen Lied and Berserk. Both were quite violent (often uncalled violence).

Elfen Lied wasn't really good though, but Berserk was, I liked it.
I am actually watch Ellen lied rn. It's interesting. I don't like how I can't listen to the op when my family is around, heck I can't watch it with them around. But I have not seen berserk

With explicit blood? Probably Death Note. But it wasn't very violent and it definitely wasn't very good. I'm not really into gory stuff just for the gore, I like it when things in a story have a purpose. If you haven't seen Death note yet, a lot of people seem to like it a great lot so maybe you will too, I just couldn't get over the massive plot holes. But it is entertaining.
I got half way through death note, a friend spoiled the big spoiler and I said F this I already know what happened and the show is pretty crappy rn anyways. So thats when I started watching Future Diary. Now that is an intensely violent anime with an awsome plot and twists, man yuri is freaking insane.

To be honest, the bloodiest anise I watched is Tokyo Ghoul. First season is really awesome but the second is kinda boring, so I suggest only the first season. And music is also great, I think it fits with the anime
Okay thank you vary much, ive had Tokyo Ghoul on my list for quite some time. So many anime and not enough time to watch them all lol. Have you seen Mirrai Nikki aka Future diary? It's got a pretty heavy amount of violence and action, and it has a great plot line to it. Deffinantly worth watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay thank you vary much, ive had Tokyo Ghoul on my list for quite some time. So many anime and not enough time to watch them all lol. Have you seen Mirrai Nikki aka Future diary? It's got a pretty heavy amount of violence and action, and it has a great plot line to it. Deffinantly worth watching.
I don't like it when there's too much blood and violence, but if it has a great story then it's worth it :p

I am actually watch Ellen lied rn. It's interesting. I don't like how I can't listen to the op when my family is around, heck I can't watch it with them around. But I have not seen berserk

I got half way through death note, a friend spoiled the big spoiler and I said F this I already know what happened and the show is pretty crappy rn anyways. So thats when I started watching Future Diary. Now that is an intensely violent anime with an awsome plot and twists, man yuri is freaking insane.

I just quit after a major events in the anime. (??? dies) I didn't see why they even continued after that.

I don't like it when there's too much blood and violence, but if it has a great story then it's worth it :p
well it is pretty bloody but not as much as dead man wonderland but still. but man the plot is so good

I just quit after a major events in the anime. (??? dies) I didn't see why they even continued after that.
Yeah I feel the same way man

well it is pretty bloody but not as much as dead man wonderland but still. but man the plot is so good
Hmm, I just might watch it then, thank you very much :D
BUT, not until I watch every episode of Friends for the second time :p

Hmm, I just might watch it then, thank you very much :D
BUT, not until I watch every episode of Friends for the second time :p
lol you do that. how long will that take you haha

lol you do that. how long will that take you haha
Too long, I'm at season 1 episode 15 :rotfl:

Blood C all the way, man! That and Shiki, but blood C is definitely better and more bloody. Its so cool! I actually started laughing at one of the death scenes when i didnt even mean to :p

Oh, and Higurashi too :3

Blood C all the way, man! That and Shiki, but blood C is definitely better and more bloody. Its so cool! I actually started laughing at one of the death scenes when i didnt even mean to :p

Oh, and Higurashi too :3
alright thanks man!

Blood C was terrible. So gory and just UGH.........

Reactions: mchristiansen
Blood C was terrible. So gory and just UGH.........
Dont tell me you couldn't stomach the death scenes :D

Back