Bloodiest anime you have seen?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
Dont tell me you couldn't stomach the death scenes :D
I has nightmares and almost through up..... Man, that sucked. Why! Why did all those people die, WHY???

Attack on Titan...that has to be the bloodiest one I ever seen. Wait that's a lie it comes in second because of Afro Samurai. Afro Samurai is outrageous, though the blood scenes don't bother me much.

Attack on Titan is more depressing when you see the blood. But Death Note was dramatic I literally was gawking at the last episode.

Blood+ <3 the title says it all, and unlike that fluke Blood-C, it actually had a competent protagonist and a beautiful plot :cry:

Also, the Berserk movies, though these are beyond just bloody and reach the levels of just sick and explicit as the manga

Blood+ <3 the title says it all, and unlike that fluke Blood-C, it actually had a competent protagonist and a beautiful plot :cry:

Also, the Berserk movies, though these are beyond just bloody and reach the levels of just sick and explicit as the manga
alright thanks

I think the bloodiest anime I've seen is Corpse Party. It's a short anime I think only 10-12 episodes. But the anime has a ton of Gore. If you don't know what Corpse Party is watch it because it's definitely a good one. So much death in it. o_O

I was also gonna say Deadman Wonderland but you already saw that.

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I think the bloodiest anime I've seen is Corpse Party. It's a short anime I think only 10-12 episodes. But the anime has a ton of Gore. If you don't know what Corpse Party is watch it because it's definitely a good one. So much death in it. o_O

I was also gonna say Deadman Wonderland but you already saw that.
alright thanks man

Higurashi didn't have THAT much blood in it, but it is gory when it wants to be and god....it's just....I recommend for horror fanatics. It is personally one of my favorite anime. It is traumatizing though.

Also I have yet to see it, only scenes, but Elfen Lied is messed up. I was told to just stay away from it though because it's simply shock value.

I can't think of anymore right now...and I call myself a blood, gore, and horror fan. xD

Higurashi didn't have THAT much blood in it, but it is gory when it wants to be and god....it's just....I recommend for horror fanatics. It is personally one of my favorite anime. It is traumatizing though.

Also I have yet to see it, only scenes, but Elfen Lied is messed up. I was told to just stay away from it though because it's simply shock value.

I can't think of anymore right now...and I call myself a blood, gore, and horror fan. xD

Elfen Leid is actually really good but the ending kind of surprised me. I say watch it I enjoyed it a lot. There are a lot of naked bodies though, not like fan service it's more of I don't have clothes because I can use it as weapon to destroy the MF world SoBs!! Yeah so you might like it.

To be honest, the bloodiest anise I watched is Tokyo Ghoul. First season is really awesome but the second is kinda boring, so I suggest only the first season. And music is also great, I think it fits with the anime
Oshiete oshiete yass that saountrack makes the whole anime like 3x better

Reactions: Livada
It's not like blood splattered all over the wall but it's pretty bloody as in (they use their own blood as a weapon ) the anime deadman wonderland is pretty good I liked it again its deadman wonderland

Reactions: AngelsShadow
Lol

Reactions: pandaneko
Definitely watch Beserk, very good and gory
Another one is Gantz which is very gory as well with people getting killed left and right every 5 minutes:dead:

I would say for me. It has to be Elfen Lied and Another.
Both have scenes which could be done without.

I disliked all the violence within, characters were lovely though! :)
That's the only thing that kept me watching, until the very end.

Elfen Lied screwed me up bad. the shock value of the ending left a weird taste in my mouth

do i have to have watches at least one episode of it? if so then attack on titan. i feel very bad when someone dies in a game /movie (if you get to know them enough) an when eren's mum was eaten by a titan i almost bursted into tears. the look on her face was true terror. and there was blood squirting everywhere. >.< and when erie gets eaten you see a pool of blood were everyone is burning alive inside the titan it made me very sad. and this scene well...
d6bdaf40ce0b08a14725ad098d3263f5.jpg

that would have to be blood c and elfen lied so much blood i loved it

Back