Bravely Default Bravely Default: Anyone Interested?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Is anyone interested in Bravely Default that was announced for the 3ds? It looks good and it's a JRPG :D I'll probably get it. Will you?

I'm really interested in that one. Also, we will receive the full pack, but I think Europeans will be lucky to get the game first D:

I'm really interested in that one. Also, we will receive the full pack, but I think Europeans will be lucky to get the game first D:
Actually japan got it a year ago :O but i hear they're getting an update game. Possibly the same game as ours were getting?

P.S your profile pic is less creepy btw.

Yes, we're getting the updated one.

PS: I know :p
This is a Halloween one :p

As long as it plays better than 4 heroes of light, I'm all over this game.

I've been interested ever since I saw the Japanese trailer :p

Yes, I'm very interested in this game. I think that it can be one of the best JRPG for 3DS

I think a better question is whether anyone is not interested in the game. :p

I definitely am; I've been following it very closely. Too bad we US-region 3DS users have to wait the most.

Reactions: Marc

I definitely am; I've been following it very closely. Too bad we US-region 3DS users have to wait the most.

Well, at least we will play it.
I think it will be $40 physical and $35 digital.

I think it will be $40 physical and $35 digital.
If the boxed copy is $40, they'll most likely have the digital copy for $40 on release.

If the boxed copy is $40, they'll most likely have the digital copy for $40 on release.

Well, the digital game is cheaper on Japan eShop, 6 dollars cheaper.

When that game was announced it was one of my favorite parts of Nintendo Direct,to me the game looked like a Final Fantasy and I am excited for that game to be release :D

the wait will be worth it.

Reactions: Reece
the wait will be worth it.

Right! Also it's too strange to receive a full localization from Square-Enix...

Well, I will play it with Spanish subs and Japanese dubs.

it's mostly because of fan support, if it's a success we should see more.

it's mostly because of fan support, if it's a success we should see more.

Hopefully, but this game looks really good , to me it kinda fits the gap of a missing (long waited for) Final Fantasy game (other than Theatrhythm).

Count me in! Actually I'm interested in this game because of Revo, their game composer. Have been a fan of Sound Horizon and have watched Bravely Default Soundtrack Concert DVD... it was so cool!!!

Hopefully, but this game looks really good , to me it kinda fits the gap of a missing (long waited for) Final Fantasy game (other than Theatrhythm).

I feel the same, if they fail with this I think I will be done with the FF series.

Count me in! Actually I'm interested in this game because of Revo, their game composer. Have been a fan of Sound Horizon and have watched Bravely Default Soundtrack Concert DVD... it was so cool!!!

Long live Revo! I'm a fan myself and lucky you, I saw a few clips on youtube but would love to see that concert DVD.

I feel the same, if they fail with this I think I will be done with the FF series.

Long live Revo! I'm a fan myself and lucky you, I saw a few clips on youtube but would love to see that concert DVD.
Yeah. Unfortunately Pony Canyon have blocked most of the clips, hehehe.

yeah they caught onto youtube recently, a year or two ago you could find any sound horizon song/concert on youtube easily.

Back