Bravely Default Bravely Default: Anyone Interested?

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
I feel the same, if they fail with this I think I will be done with the FF series.
Its so disappointing right, they need to come out with a proper Final Fantasy game for the 3DS, they did a great job with the DS remastering Final Fantasy 4 and 3. I don't understand why they are continuing the Theatrhythm series, I thought well they made one game that's alright at least they won't continue it, then afterwards I found out Theatrhythm: Curtain Call is going to be the Final Fantasy release, why? The gameplay is based on the Final Fantasy background music, how is that in any way providing a proper strategic way for me to fight monsters, and the storyline, I can't imagine how confusing it must be, and how the characters looks made me sad, they messed up awesome looking characters :Vaan,Cloud,Lightning,Squall,Terra, Yuna,Tidus and made them look like creepy looking puppets. I can go on and on but my rant is over. Seriously we need a better Final Fantasy for the Nintendo 3DS

Its so disappointing right, they need to come out with a proper Final Fantasy game for the 3DS, they did a great job with the DS remastering Final Fantasy 4 and 3. I don't understand why they are continuing the Theatrhythm series, I thought well they made one game that's alright at least they won't continue it, then afterwards I found out Theatrhythm: Curtain Call is going to be the Final Fantasy release, why? The gameplay is based on the Final Fantasy background music, how is that in any way providing a proper strategic way for me to fight monsters, and the storyline, I can't imagine how confusing it must be, and how the characters looks made me sad, they messed up awesome looking characters :Vaan,Cloud,Lightning,Squall,Terra, Yuna,Tidus and made them look like creepy looking puppets. I can go on and on but my rant is over. Seriously we need a better Final Fantasy for the Nintendo 3DS
They're going...to mobile phone (Agito, FF IV After Years)

the music game is actually a good idea, FF's music is legendary. But I wasn't going to pay for a game for strange looking characters and music I can listen to freely on youtube.

the music game is actually a good idea, FF's music is legendary. But I wasn't going to pay for a game for strange looking characters and music I can listen to freely on youtube.
I know the Final Fantasy has amazing soundtracks, but basing a game totally on it is kinda tacky and true, why pay money for a game that has soundtrack but its easy to search and listen to.

It's chibi style I think.

Yes, the music from Final Fantasy is legendary (long live to Nobuo Uematsu too).
But I wish a Dissidia game for the 3DS with online feature, that would be great.

Yes, the music from Final Fantasy is legendary (long live to Nobuo Uematsu too).
But I wish a Dissidia game for the 3DS with online feature, that would be great.
That would be a good game idea, but I played Dissidia Duodecim 012 (PSP) and didn't really like it, I doubt this game will come out for the 3DS maybe the PS Vita but who knows :)

I like to call it ugly style that ruins the character's image.

Or Square-Enix was too lazy to do high quality models for the game.

They look scary, I wanna call it ugly also, I can't stand to watch it.

Has a date been confirmed for this game? I can't wait to play this :3 Classic style RPGs are kinda rare on the 3DS. There is ToA, but even then its battles are in real-time.

Has a date been confirmed for this game? I can't wait to play this :3 Classic style RPGs are kinda rare on the 3DS. There is ToA, but even then its battles are in real-time.

Well, I think you can change that of real time.
Anyways, a lot of games have their release date confirmed but only in Europe.

Nothing about USA.

Well, I think you can change that of real time.
Anyways, a lot of games have their release date confirmed but only in Europe.

Nothing about USA.
ummm actually for USA it'll come out in around the first quarter of the year 2014..

ummm actually for USA it'll come out in around the first quarter of the year 2014..
Wow, I wanted it to release earlier, because its a really wanted game, but I think it will release around that time.

i really want to get this game, the trailer looks epic, story and the characters are look amazing, i played the demo and the battle system looks interesting with the brave and the default things.

I just watched European Deluxe Edition. And I'm shocked to know that Agnes figurine is awful, really. You need to reconsider buying the Deluxe Edition. Fortunately, the US version won't contain that figurine thus the price would be cheaper.

Here is a new trailer:

Back