Breath of Fire

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

Imma big fan of the Breath of Fire games, love em. The first ever Breath of Fire I played was Breath of Fire II and that game was awesome (in my opinion) and I was hooked with the series of games but sadly it looks like there is no new game releases.Have you guys heard any rumors on a new Breath of Fire?

The Breath of Fire I played are-
  • Breath of Fire (GBA)
  • Breath of Fire II (GBA)
  • Breath of Fire III (PSP)
  • Breath of Fire VI (PS)
  • Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter (Ps2)
My favorite Breath of Fire are II and VI, hated Dragon Quarter.

Are any of you guys Breath of Fire Fans and what Breath of Fire games have you all played ?

I really loved the first one on SNES. I enjoy playing 2 and have yet to play 3. I played four but didn't really care for it.

Reactions: Reece
I really loved the first one on SNES. I enjoy playing 2 and have yet to play 3. I played four but didn't really care for it.

I am currently playing 3 for the PSP and its kinda boring so far but I now started so no final decision yet

I hear 3 and 5 aren't the best in the series.

I never played a game of the saga :cry:

I never played a game of the saga :cry:
When you get a chance try it :)

Ryu%26NinaCompleteWorks.png

When you get a chance try it :)

Ryu%26NinaCompleteWorks.png

I wish one of the games for Virtual Console then :p

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Reece
I have never played any game in the series. Do you think there will be a release of a new game on any of the current gaming systems?

I have never played any game in the series. Do you think there will be a release of a new game on any of the current gaming systems?

Last game was 11 years ago, so I don't think so.

Last game was 11 years ago, so I don't think so.

Oh, okay. How was the game in your opinion?

Oh that reminds me, I recently read that Breath of Fire 6 is going to come out on Windows, iOS, Android and I am annoyed why couldn't they make it for the 3ds or Ps3 or something other than those platforms.

Oh that reminds me, I recently read that Breath of Fire 6 is going to come out on Windows, iOS, Android and I am annoyed why couldn't they make it for the 3ds or Ps3 or something other than those platforms.

The creators probably feel that Windows, iOs, and Android have bigger markets. They might get more sales with those markets. I don't know but I guess that's how it is sometimes.

Sorry. I don't read all of the posts in the thread because it takes some time. :(

Well, at least we can play it on PC.

Reactions: Reece
Well, at least we can play it on PC.

Capcom spoiled that game and I am still angry at Breath of Fire 5 but I thought they would have make a better game (Breath of Fire 6) because of today's technology but I can't believe they would do something like that. :rage:

VIDEO WARNING-Coarse Language

Capcom spoiled that game and I am still angry at Breath of Fire 5 but I thought they would have make a better game (Breath of Fire 6) because of today's technology but I can't believe they would do something like that. :rage:

VIDEO WARNING-Coarse Language

What exactly did they do?

What exactly did they do?

It has been a good bit of years since Breath of Fire 5 came out and this is how they gonna introduce the new Breath of Fire 6.
Well I am not gonna play Breath of Fire 6 on the platforms that it is being published on and I was kinda hoping for it to be on the Ps3 or Wii U or 3ds, I am dissapointed.

It has been a good bit of years since Breath of Fire 5 came out and this is how they gonna introduce the new Breath of Fire 6.
Well I am not gonna play Breath of Fire 6 on the platforms that it is being published on and I was kinda hoping for it to be on the Ps3 or Wii U or 3ds, I am dissapointed.

Are there any other gaming series that are similar to Breath of Fire?

Are there any other gaming series that are similar to Breath of Fire?

I guess some of the Final Fantasy games ,not sure bout others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back